Adashi Systems provides public safety software to 1,500+ emergency services organizations around the world. Our complete public safety platform gives agencies the tools to staff, respond to, and manage critical incidents safely and efficiently. Our products are specifically designed for the distinct requirements of the public safety industry. We give first responders technology that adapts to their needs, no matter what kind of incident they are facing.
From the moment you arrive to work your shift, every time you use the MDT to respond, and every time a commander manages an incident, we bring ease and efficiency to your daily workflow at every step of the way. Learn more about Adashi Systems, a Versaterm Public Safety Company at Adashi.com.
Job Description - Technical Support Representative
Adashi Systems is a dynamic, entrepreneurial firm looking for exceptional people to join in our passion to help public safety agencies. As a leading software developer in the Public Safety market we are in the business of saving lives. Our software is used by customers around the world to respond to and manage emergencies.
We want people who love using cutting edge technologies to improve the world of Public Safety and who are not afraid of tackling challenging technical problems. Even as a fun spirited company we take what we do and the people we support very seriously.
We are looking for a highly motivated Technician to work in a team that supports our software deployments in the field, as well as internal company I.T. infrastructure.
Our platform consists of a Server application running on Windows, 2 Windows Client Applications, a Mobile app on both Android and IOS, and web applications running under IIS. Our applications are highly customizable to suit customer needs and provide a multitude of configuration options. As such, highly detail-oriented individuals are essential for this position.
- Work 9 AM to 5 PM Eastern Time as part of Tech Support team
- Monitor phone for slow-moving trouble ticket queue (approx. 0-5 calls per day)
- Occasional after-hours work is required
- Once fully trained, employee will join the On-call rotation for Enterprise customers, 1 week out of every 4. This means 24/7 emergency phone calls are possible (but rare)
- Must be experienced working directly with customers
- Effective communicator
- Participate in testing and remote delivery of new software updates to customers
- Experienced troubleshooting wide variety of software issues
- Maintain company I.T. infrastructure
- Self-starter and capable of operating independently
- Able to work from home
- Able to document internal processes and test cases
- Infrequent travel may be required (up to 10%)
- 5+ years supporting Windows and Windows server
- 2+ years cloud and client application support
- Extensive Windows software and operating system installation, configuration, and troubleshooting knowledge.
- Windows networking basics
- Capable of writing test cases to validate software performance and resolutions
- Virtual Machines (VMWare mainly)
- Ability to read and interpret XML
- Interpersonal skills for direct customer contact
- Microsoft SQL database knowledge and experience
- Experience in ESRI and other Geospatial technologies
- Experience in Public Safety Software a plus
- IIS Management
- Mobile OS Support
You must be eligible to work in the USA without a visa or visa renewal. No visas will be sponsored.
Competitive full-time salary dependent upon skills/experience plus great benefits, vacation package, and opportunities for advancement.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Technical support: 3 years (Required)
- Microsoft Windows Server: 5 years (Required)
- Application support: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
#Description#Senior Product Manager, Integrations & PartnershipsJobvite, an Employ brand, is an end-to-end Talent Acquisition Suite that takes a marketing-first approach to intelligently attract dream candidates, automatically screen for the highest.
FMTC is looking for a software QA tester to add to our growing technical team. This role will be in charge of inspecting products at different phases in their development to ensure they meet a set of consistent quality standards.Duties and Description.
ACCENTURE's Flexible Workforce solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing cross-industry expertise, unmatched innovation, World-class tech and talent. We help bring it all together to deliver tangible business outcomes for our clients with contractors.
Piper Companies is seeking a Remote Automation QA Engineer to join a leading multinational mass media company for an employment opportunity. The Automation QA Engineer will work to help build, scale, and maintain the company’s content delivery services..
At Lifescale Analytics, we help achieve data-driven decisions by leveraging strategic technologies to create innovative solutions that ultimately help our clients to navigate their ever-changing data landscape. We have an opportunity for a Mobile Application.