FRONTSTEPS is guided by the core values of 1) developing our people, 2) taking care of the customer at all times, 3) moving with purpose and urgency, 4) being open, honest, and transparent, 5) innovating and failing forward, and 6) being courageous.
The Product team fuels product development, product quality and user engagement by representing the voice of the user. The FRONTSTEPS Payments Product Owner is responsible for leading the evolution of the FRONTSTEPS Payment platform and maintaining the stability of a legacy system. This role works directly with Engineers, QA and internal constituents to enhance the platform, eviscerate bugs and shape product direction with user feedback. The Product Owner also serves as the face of the product to our internal customers, communicating known issues and evaluating and improving the product.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
This role is eligible for remote work. Occasional travel may be required.
- Have a deep understanding of the customer and serve as an advocate for the customer in the product
- Translate the product vision into clearly articulated end-to-end use cases and user stories that are consumable by engineering
- Hold teams accountable for delivery against the product roadmap
- Drive organizational visibility into product development progress and completion
- Work closely with QA to ensure product development delivery
- Work with the Product Manager, customers and sales to identify product features and priorities
- Lead agile teams through the SaaS development process including creating and maintaining the product backlog, creating user stories, sprint planning, managing the work in the sprints and defining acceptance criteria
- Communicate success and progress to internal and external constituents
- Travel may be required up to 15%
- Performs other duties as requested by management
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 3 to 5 years of experience working in a SaaS product ownership or software development environment
- Experience with integrated payment solutions is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience
- Demonstrated ability to use well known sprint management tools
- Ability to prioritize demands
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Slightly impatient to deliver impactful changes
- Understanding the technologies of building SaaS products
- Agile Team experience
This position is based remotely with a salary of $80,000 - $140,000.
Benefits include the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Company sponsored Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance and Short-Term / Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Time
- Internet Reimbursement
- 401k match
FRONTSTEPS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
#Description#Senior Product Manager, Integrations & PartnershipsJobvite, an Employ brand, is an end-to-end Talent Acquisition Suite that takes a marketing-first approach to intelligently attract dream candidates, automatically screen for the highest.
FMTC is looking for a software QA tester to add to our growing technical team. This role will be in charge of inspecting products at different phases in their development to ensure they meet a set of consistent quality standards.Duties and Description.
ACCENTURE's Flexible Workforce solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing cross-industry expertise, unmatched innovation, World-class tech and talent. We help bring it all together to deliver tangible business outcomes for our clients with contractors.
Piper Companies is seeking a Remote Automation QA Engineer to join a leading multinational mass media company for an employment opportunity. The Automation QA Engineer will work to help build, scale, and maintain the company’s content delivery services..
Job Summary:Front Gate Tickets is North America’s leading software and operations provider for the festival market. We provide technical solutions for e-commerce ticketing, access control, data management, and fan engagement. We partner and run on-site.
Are you a Salesforce expert who wants to make a difference from day one across the organization? DUMAC is looking for a talented Salesforce Developer & Analyst who will jump right in with all things Salesforce!The role of the Salesforce Developer & Analyst.
Travel Required: NonePublic Trust: NoneRequisition Type: RegularGDIT is seeking a Quality/Software Testing and Automation Analyst to join our Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Durable Medical Equipment (DME) contract. As a tester you will.
Position:LLB Implementation Business System Analyst IVJob Description:Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life.
Job Description Summary:Job Summary:Essential Duties and Responsibilities:Code, test, debug, implement, and document basic programs.Assist in the modification of company products and/or customer/internal systems to meet the needs of the client and/or.
More jobs by this company
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, FRONTSTEPS is a SaaS company with a resident engagement platform to empower communities to be safe, informed, and efficient. More than 23,000 communities nationwide — that is 4.4 million homeowners — are covered by.
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, FRONTSTEPS is a SaaS company with a resident engagement platform to empower communities to be safe, informed, and efficient. More than 23,000 communities nationwide — that’s 4.4 million homeowners — are covered by FRONTSTEPS.