Our ideal candidate is someone who is excited to become a part of an awesome, fast-growing team and must display these three top (required) skills:
1. 5+ years of core QA experience with web and/or mobile applications.
2. 3+ years programming experience with any modern programming/scripting language(s).
3. 2+ years of Test Automation experience, including automating end to end UI tests for web and/or mobile applications.
General Position Summary:
As a QA Engineer and core member of our IT Application Development team, you will be responsible for designing, engineering, and maintaining a full suite of testing solutions (both manual and automated) and QA processes and acting as the technical liaison between IT and our enterprise PMO. You will function as a subject matter expert for Vervent’s web and native mobile applications, hold primary responsibility for ongoing product viability and health, ensuring QA best practices are followed, and with regular delivery of quality releases to stakeholders and users.
- Medical, FSA & HSA, Dental, Vision + More!
- 401k - 100% vested once you start contributing. Generous company match!
- Regular employee health, wellness & engagement activities!
- Pet Insurance, because fur babies are important to us too!
As one of the pre-eminent Lending as a Service (LaaS) companies, Vervent sets the global standard for outperformance by
delivering superior expertise, future-built technology, and meaningful services. We support our industry-leading partners with primary
strategic services including Loan & Lease Servicing, Call Center Services, Backup Servicing/Capital Markets Support, Credit Card
Servicing, and Card Marketing & Customer Acquisition. Vervent empowers companies to accelerate business, drive compliance,
and maximize service.
If you’re interested in reviewing the full job description, continue reading below.
- Take lead role in identification, implementation and management of an enterprise grade test automation suite/solution.
- Develop, maintain and execute test plan/cases, based on business requirements from PMO for new and existing applications and features, as well as continuously improvising on existing test plans for feature updates and customer feedback.
- Work with the team and stakeholders to confirm requirements and design, ensuring test plans are aligned from start to finish.
- Implement, improve, and maintain test suites for supported web and mobile applications.
- Support the team’s process for triaging inbound bugs, defects, and enhancement requests.
- Debug and reproduce defects in both staging and production environments to produce root cause analysis and related reporting.
- Proactively bring issues, such as defects or gaps in requirements, to the attention of the team and actively participate in remedial oversight.
- Monitor debugging process results to satisfaction/remediation.
- Collaborate on a continuous integration pipeline for production level releases.
- Lead periodic release regression test cycles and UAT events.
- Contribute to automated regression suite of UI and API tests for web and mobile applications.
- Assist with deployment and configuration of staging environments for testing.
- Perform thorough regression testing as defects are resolved.
- Identify, record, and thoroughly document and track defects using Vervent-approved defect tracking system, in a clear and concise manner.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing efforts and activities.
- Collaborate with business line leads, product designers, product managers, project managers, IT software developers, data engineers, and the QA team to deliver high-quality products and features.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience.
- 5+ years of core QA experience.
- 3+ years programming experience with any modern programming/scripting language(s).
- 2+ of Test Automation experience, including automating end to end UI tests for web and mobile applications.
- Experience with T-SQL and developing SQL scripts/queries in support of troubleshoot data related concerns.
- Experience building and executing test plans for web and mobile applications within an Agile or hybrid environment.
- Proven track record of identifying, replicating, and effectively communicating bugs to scrum or equivalent QA/project team.
- Experience in championing customer feedback post-launch and bringing it to the attention of relevant stakeholders and team members.
- Experience with version control system and tools (Git/GitHub a plus).
- Experience developing and executing integration tests for RESTful and SOAP APIs.
- Familiarity with Test Driven Development and supporting tools.
- Strong quality sense and experience collaborating with business line leads, product designers, product managers, project managers, IT software developers, data engineers, and the QA team to delivery high quality web and mobile applications.
- Passion for problem solving and reproducing difficult/intermittent application defects and concerns.
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with ability to explain technical issues to technical and nontechnical staff.
- Team player who thinks and acts for the greater good and looks to strengthen team efforts and partnerships across the organization. Expected to be curiously minded and attuned to the needs of others. Demonstrated ability to manage and negotiate disagreements while showing empathy towards others.
- Critical thinker who is analytically minded.
- Experience working in the financial services industry and/or credit card servicing a plus.
The work is of an intellectual nature. While performing the functions of this job, the employee is required to stand and sit for prolonged periods. Specific vision abilities required include close and medium distance vision and the ability to adjust focus. Must be able to hear normal sounds, distinguish sound as voice and communicate through human speech. This position requires the ability to operate a keyboard, computer mouse, telephone, fax, copier, writing tools, and other standard office equipment. On an occasion, an employee will be asked to lift items weighing up to 35 lbs.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. May be required to be on call periodically to support application deployments.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
#Description#Senior Product Manager, Integrations & PartnershipsJobvite, an Employ brand, is an end-to-end Talent Acquisition Suite that takes a marketing-first approach to intelligently attract dream candidates, automatically screen for the highest.
FMTC is looking for a software QA tester to add to our growing technical team. This role will be in charge of inspecting products at different phases in their development to ensure they meet a set of consistent quality standards.Duties and Description.
ACCENTURE's Flexible Workforce solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing cross-industry expertise, unmatched innovation, World-class tech and talent. We help bring it all together to deliver tangible business outcomes for our clients with contractors.
Piper Companies is seeking a Remote Automation QA Engineer to join a leading multinational mass media company for an employment opportunity. The Automation QA Engineer will work to help build, scale, and maintain the company’s content delivery services..
Our client is seeking a fully remoteSenior Business Analyst, SAP B1A. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is adept at building cross-functional relationships and has experience within ERP Systems, SAP Business One specifically. This role requires.
Making great food that people connect over. That's our thing. We know we're not flying rocket ships to the moon or signing treaties, but we take our job seriously. We live by a set of core values that pretty much sum up everything about us. We have fun..
Database ManagerAt PRC, we “Healthcare Differently.” We stand side-by-side with each customer as their partner, striving for excellence in healthcare. We make a difference. We also “People Differently.” We hire the best and through a culture of support,.
This position is remote however you must be local to the DC/Virginia/Maryland.Secret clearance required at time of hire. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access.
Location: Various LocationsWork Type: Full Time RegularJob No: 500601Categories: Information Technology, Project Management/Business Analyst, Remote WorkApplication Closes: Open Until FilledCollaborates with customer areas and assists in defining business.
More jobs by this company
Description:Our ideal candidate is someone who is excited to become a part of an awesome, fast-growing team and must display thesethree top (required) skills:1. Experience with Xamarin forms (at least 5 years experience)2. Experience with Model View.
Description:Our ideal candidate is someone who is excited to become a part of an awesome, fast-growing team and must display thesethree top (required) skills:1. Perl2. SQL Server3. RESTful APIGeneral Position Summary:Accomplishes software requirements.