- Maintain and develop global content protocols, procedures, policies, etc., to ensure the knowledge management users can quickly find the answers to questions.
- Oversee the Knowledge system application, which covers all administrative functions, including system configurations, user setup, and other functions required to keep the system running at an optimal level.
- Develop content to support all North American and global frontline users. This content may come in the form of content structure, enhancements, attending project meetings, or developing new workflows.
- Partner with KM group and/or Content SME's across the organizations to support content review, feedback, editing, and creation to ensure content remains modern, current, and relevant.
- Conduct an inventory of current knowledge materials and optimize knowledge management processes and systems..
- Implement tools and insights from reporting metrics to assist leadership in what to focus on to drive process improvement and continuously evolve.
- Manage KB reports, dashboards, and metrics to provide program oversight and governance. Promote the use of this data to support frontline users and increase customer satisfaction.
- Drive improvement of our knowledge management best practices to improve timeliness, findability, and usability.
- Oversee and guide global markets to ensure system integrity is aligned between the markets and departments using the platform.
- Evaluate industry trends, perform research, and provide/share guidance on best practices and innovative approaches to knowledge management.
- Ensure that all team members understand the company's goals, objectives and recognize how their functions contribute to the achievement of these goals.
- Coach, develop, and hold accountable the quality and content creation teams.
- Consult with Operations Managers and Supervisors to identify and resolve roadblocks related to QA.
- Guide the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of all QA activities.
- Support the interviewing, hiring, and training of KM/QA employees.
- Conduct effective, regularly scheduled meetings to maximize communications, planning, and critical problem-solving efforts
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Education, Communications, or similar field is preferred.
- Familiarity with WeightWatchers program/membership is a plus.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience working in Knowledge Management, preferably in a call center environment.
- Experience in a call center Quality Assurance Supervisor role preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and or Google Doc, Google Suite (intermediate Docs, basic Sheets)
- Proven project management, multitasking & prioritization skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to effectively interact and partner with people at all levels within the Company.
- Experience working with international partners across different time zones and cultures is desired.
- Creative ability and writing proficiency including presentation of information to help drive change.
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Must adapt well to change and successfully manage workloads or adjust priorities as needed.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
#Description#Senior Product Manager, Integrations & PartnershipsJobvite, an Employ brand, is an end-to-end Talent Acquisition Suite that takes a marketing-first approach to intelligently attract dream candidates, automatically screen for the highest.
FMTC is looking for a software QA tester to add to our growing technical team. This role will be in charge of inspecting products at different phases in their development to ensure they meet a set of consistent quality standards.Duties and Description.
ACCENTURE's Flexible Workforce solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing cross-industry expertise, unmatched innovation, World-class tech and talent. We help bring it all together to deliver tangible business outcomes for our clients with contractors.
Piper Companies is seeking a Remote Automation QA Engineer to join a leading multinational mass media company for an employment opportunity. The Automation QA Engineer will work to help build, scale, and maintain the company’s content delivery services..
Job Summary:Front Gate Tickets is North America’s leading software and operations provider for the festival market. We provide technical solutions for e-commerce ticketing, access control, data management, and fan engagement. We partner and run on-site.
Are you a Salesforce expert who wants to make a difference from day one across the organization? DUMAC is looking for a talented Salesforce Developer & Analyst who will jump right in with all things Salesforce!The role of the Salesforce Developer & Analyst.
Travel Required: NonePublic Trust: NoneRequisition Type: RegularGDIT is seeking a Quality/Software Testing and Automation Analyst to join our Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Durable Medical Equipment (DME) contract. As a tester you will.
Position:LLB Implementation Business System Analyst IVJob Description:Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life.
Job Description Summary:Job Summary:Essential Duties and Responsibilities:Code, test, debug, implement, and document basic programs.Assist in the modification of company products and/or customer/internal systems to meet the needs of the client and/or.