Duration: 6+ Months
- All issues noticed/reported by the L1 team during their regular checks((IBM checks) are escalated to the admin team
- Message waits reported on Prod/QA needs to handle, and necessary actions to be taken accordingly
- Backup failures or tape issues that cause the backup failure needs to be handled and fixed objects created on prod/QA/support servers
- Any issues that occurred to users while connecting or working with IBMi systems/database will be reported to the admin team
- Any issue/ request made by the developer/user/L1 team needs to be submitted in the form of a footprint ticket. Which is taken care of by the admin team based on their urgency.
- Different types of issues will be reported by Robot products which need to be analyzed and handled. In case any assistance is needed by robot product vendor Help systems a call needs to be raised with them.
- Requests for the creation of new lipoma projects need to be handled. Issues reported by existing projects should be analyzed and fixed.
- Any delay or issues in replication is reported by the L1 team. Which needs to be handled and fixed by the admin.
- If any performance issues are noticed on the system, need to be analyzed using Performance navigator and Idoctor
- New connection framework setup requests created need to be handled
- Adding memory/processor to the system.
- Performance report needs to be created every Friday and send the analysis to the team
- QA Refresh
- Role Swap
- OS upgrade
- PTF installation
- Programs need to create as part of automating the work for some projects
- Built-in IBM SQL packages or functions are used effectively to analyze system information or issues
The Capgemini Freelancer Gateway is enabled by a cutting-edge software platform that leads the contingent labor world for technology innovation. The software platform leverages Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to make sure the right people end up in the right job.
A global leader in consulting, technology services, and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
#Description#Senior Product Manager, Integrations & PartnershipsJobvite, an Employ brand, is an end-to-end Talent Acquisition Suite that takes a marketing-first approach to intelligently attract dream candidates, automatically screen for the highest.
FMTC is looking for a software QA tester to add to our growing technical team. This role will be in charge of inspecting products at different phases in their development to ensure they meet a set of consistent quality standards.Duties and Description.
ACCENTURE's Flexible Workforce solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing cross-industry expertise, unmatched innovation, World-class tech and talent. We help bring it all together to deliver tangible business outcomes for our clients with contractors.
Piper Companies is seeking a Remote Automation QA Engineer to join a leading multinational mass media company for an employment opportunity. The Automation QA Engineer will work to help build, scale, and maintain the company’s content delivery services..
Our client is seeking a fully remoteSenior Business Analyst, SAP B1A. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is adept at building cross-functional relationships and has experience within ERP Systems, SAP Business One specifically. This role requires.
Making great food that people connect over. That's our thing. We know we're not flying rocket ships to the moon or signing treaties, but we take our job seriously. We live by a set of core values that pretty much sum up everything about us. We have fun..
Database ManagerAt PRC, we “Healthcare Differently.” We stand side-by-side with each customer as their partner, striving for excellence in healthcare. We make a difference. We also “People Differently.” We hire the best and through a culture of support,.
This position is remote however you must be local to the DC/Virginia/Maryland.Secret clearance required at time of hire. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access.
Location: Various LocationsWork Type: Full Time RegularJob No: 500601Categories: Information Technology, Project Management/Business Analyst, Remote WorkApplication Closes: Open Until FilledCollaborates with customer areas and assists in defining business.
More jobs by this company
Duration: 4+ MonthsJob Description:Required Professional and Technical Expertise: DevOps professional (mainframe)A minimum of 10 years working in a mainframe operations environment providing an operational, service, consultancy or support role.Demonstrated.
Duration: 3+ MonthsJob Description:Responsibilities:Ability to design and implement Continuous Integration pipelinesAbility to design and implement Continuous Deployment pipelinesEnforce systematic automation of repetitive tasks (using scripting language.
Duration: 3+ MonthsJob Description:Named Tech Screeners: Earl, Federica5+ years of experience in AWS or similar cloud computing platforms.Extensive knowledge about maintaining and troubleshooting AWS or similar cloud computing platforms.Knowledge of.
Duration: 2+ MonthsJob Description:Estimate development efforts as input for project planning and prepare technical specifications.Experience in LE, TM, EWMCreates and executes unit testing and integration testing ensuring the software meets requirements,.
Duration: 4+ MonthsJob Description:Nice to Have Skills:Experience with Solution Manager Charm Process a plusExperience with automated testing tools a plus, User Exits (at least some basic ability to read/debug ABAP e.g., Costing Sheet overhead rates.
Duration: 5+ MonthsJob Description:Extensive experience with AWS-based Big Data environmentsExperience with high volume Operational data storesProficiency with Talend Big Data PlatformExperience with cloud-based Kafka or other messaging infrastructure.
Duration: 5+ MonthsJob Description:8-10 years of experience: Automation Lead + 1 Sr. Automation EngineerHands-on experience in Test Automation frameworks.Advanced knowledge of automated testing tools and proceduresStrong programming experience in Python/Ansible/.
Duration: 11+ MonthsJob Description:Your primary activities will include:You will work within an Agile development environment with our professional services team to develop & deliver SW components as directed by the Architect or Delivery Manager.Develop.
Duration: 6+ MonthsJob Description:Roles/Responsibilities:Work with project team including technical lead architect, BSA, other program developers, and testing teams.Receive handoff of requirements, implement code, conduct code walk-throughs, and handoffs.