The QA Engineer is responsible for the execution and creation of tests to identify issues with Sectigo software before release in production. This role will identify and analyze any defects found during the test phase, document them for review, develop and run new automated and manual tests, report on the results and collaborate with software developers to fix program issues.
- Participate in various phases of software development and implementation life cycle.
- Perform manual and automated functional, regression, smoke, sanity, and usability tests on Web applications. Report the results and collaborate with software developers that fix program issues.
- Work with development team to understand business requirements, software design and product specifications to identify test cases for new features
- Collaborate in the planning and implementation of quality management and testing strategies for Sectigo’s products.
- Assist Senior QA Engineer to create test plans to validate the business/technical requirements of custom applications. Have innovative initiatives.
- Assist Senior QA Engineer to identify and analyze defects found during the test phase and document them for review.
- Develop and run new test cases both manual and automated to test functionality from an End User Perspective.
- Write/understand SQL queries to validate data accuracy, consistency, and integrity.
- Additional responsibilities and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Software Development or equivalent technical degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of combined experience working as a QA Engineer and/or software developer
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong ability to create automated and manual test suites
- Strong hands-on experience with automation testing, using testing frameworks (Python and/or Java)
- Strong working knowledge of Linux and Microsoft Windows is a must along with extensive experience in software development and testing
- Experience with Agile development and source control tools
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ensuring client and staff satisfaction through proactive communication
- Experience and skill in scheduling and performing multiple tasks at a time
- Strong organizational skill a must. You must be able to meet critical deadlines in a high-pressure work environment
- Ability to work in both a self-directed and team environment. Meet project goals and deliver results
- Willing to take direction while also bringing new and innovative ideas to the team
- Mentorship abilities
- Motivated and able to work independently. Eager to learn new technologies
- Experience generating and presenting quantitative reports is desired
- Strong understanding of concepts related to computer architecture, data structures and programming practices, SQL, and back end concepts
- Ability to thrive in a global fast-paced and deadline driven environment with frequently changing priorities
- Mentor the junior members of the QA team.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
FMTC is looking for a software QA tester to add to our growing technical team. This role will be in charge of inspecting products at different phases in their development to ensure they meet a set of consistent quality standards.Duties and Description.
ACCENTURE's Flexible Workforce solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing cross-industry expertise, unmatched innovation, World-class tech and talent. We help bring it all together to deliver tangible business outcomes for our clients with contractors.
Piper Companies is seeking a Remote Automation QA Engineer to join a leading multinational mass media company for an employment opportunity. The Automation QA Engineer will work to help build, scale, and maintain the company’s content delivery services..
Overview:By Light is looking for a Sr. Tester to be part of the team providing support to our client at USPTO on and exciting DevSecOps.Responsibilities:Provide test expertise in the development of automated test processes, standards, and guidelines.
Health Care Quality Assurance Engineer with QNXT6-months Contract (C2C or W-2)50/hr.100% RemoteJob ID 2022-7672We are assisting a client, a prestigious health insurance company, in their search for a SeniorQuality Assurance Engineer. This is a 6-months.
MDW is currently seeking a full-time Sr. Oracle PL/SQL/Java/Python Back-End Developer to support our operations in Memphis, TN. This position is fully remote with the opportunity to work from the Memphis, TN location.This position requires thinking outside.
Piper Companies is seeking a Remote Software Engineer to join a Healthcare Technology company located in Alexandria, VA through 100% permanently remote work. The Remote Software Engineer will be responsible for performance tuning, addressing customer.