In 2015, Companion Protect (CP) set our sights on extending and enhancing the lives of cats and dogs by offering the highest quality pet insurance programs featuring comprehensive coverage, innovative technologies, and inclusive plans for all ages and breeds. And we haven’t looked back since!
Our vision today? Keeping pets healthy …. because pets make us happy!
Achieving that vision wouldn’t be possible without our greatest asset: our associates. At CP, you will join an enthusiastic team that values collaboration and innovation and has a strong belief in harnessing a variety of experiences, ideas, and technology to maximize the impact we make. Are you ready to make your impact to help pets?
About our opportunity:
As a QA/API Tester, you will define, design and develop test tools and solutions of API services. Everyday, you will validate, improve speed, and ensure stability of our custom applications. You will review requirements, create test plans and cases, test reports, and produce QA metrics.
What you’ll do here:
- Function within the QA life cycle, including the creation of test strategy, test plans, test scenarios and test cases/scripts.
- Write test cases to ensure correct responses to requests and that potential error conditions are appropriately handled.
- Remain knowledgeable on web development and application trends, technologies, design patterns, and SOLID principles.
- Apply agile methodology.
- Confidently utilize source control, track, and assist with code, development, changes, and delivery
- Ensure that non-functional requirements such as security, performance, maintainability, scalability, usability, and reliability are being considered.
- Collaborate with engineering, technology managers to establish and document compliance standards.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- 3+ years’ experience in a Technical QA, API Tester, or similar.
- Manage QA life cycle, including the creation of test strategy, test plans, test scenarios and test cases/scripts
- Experience with Postman, JMeter, ALM/Quality Center (QC), or other API testing tools.
- Experience with technologies such as SOAP, JWT, API Platforms, REST, and JSON.
- Commitment: Dedication to the work we do and the customers we serve
- Teamwork: Strong desire for team success
- Resourcefulness: Creative, innovative, and effective problem-solver
Where you’ll work: This is a fully remote opportunity!
Why you might love working here:
Whether you work at CP HQ or join our team remotely, get ready to be greeted by our furry associates as pets are at the center of everything we do! In addition, to our Pets at Work perk, we offer employee perks that go beyond your standard benefits and compensation packages – see below!
Our leadership team is dedicated to transparency, growth, and our purpose. We hire associates whose personal core values align with ours: Commitment, Teamwork, and Resourcefulness. You’ll find limitless growth and opportunities as we grow together. We invest in our associates because they invest their careers with us. If you're ready to utilize your skills and passion to make a significant impact in the reimagining of pet healthcare, Companion Protect might be the place for you.
Our perks and benefits:
- Generously subsidized company-sponsored medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K with company match and immediate vesting
- All Associate Equity Program
- Subsidized pet insurance
- Weekly Food Truck and Catered Lunches at HQ
- Casual Office Attire
- Pet-friendly office environment
- Flexible working environment
- Responsible Paid Time Off (AKA: Take the time you need!)
- Paid Maternity, Paternity and Pawternity leave
- 9 paid company holidays per year
- Community giveback opportunities, including paid time off for philanthropic endeavors
- Year-round Flexible—half-day—Fridays
At Companion Protect, we celebrate, support, and thrive on inclusion, for the benefit of our associates, our partners, and our products. CP is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all associates and to providing associates with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Companion Protect are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
FMTC is looking for a software QA tester to add to our growing technical team. This role will be in charge of inspecting products at different phases in their development to ensure they meet a set of consistent quality standards.Duties and Description.
ACCENTURE's Flexible Workforce solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing cross-industry expertise, unmatched innovation, World-class tech and talent. We help bring it all together to deliver tangible business outcomes for our clients with contractors.
Piper Companies is seeking a Remote Automation QA Engineer to join a leading multinational mass media company for an employment opportunity. The Automation QA Engineer will work to help build, scale, and maintain the company’s content delivery services..
Overview:By Light is looking for a Sr. Tester to be part of the team providing support to our client at USPTO on and exciting DevSecOps.Responsibilities:Provide test expertise in the development of automated test processes, standards, and guidelines.
Position:LLB Implementation Business System Analyst IVJob Description:Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life.
We are ASICS. And our five letters have meaning. ‘Anima Sana in Corpore Sano’ or a Sound Mind in a Sound Body.We’ve always believed in the positive benefits of movement. And this year, we’ve recommitted to this founding purpose, supporting more people.
Product Manager, Climate VaultWho we are:Climate change is one of the existential crises of our times, and the question remains: how much hotter are we going to let it get?Founded at the University of Chicago, Climate Vault is helping organizations and.
It's not every day we have a chance to make the world a healthier place—but here, it’s our way of life. Idealistic? Maybe. Deeply pragmatic? Always. Real Chemistry is a global health innovation company that has carved out its space at the intersection.
CUSTOMER SUCCESS - TECH SUPPORT TIER 1MaidCentral is a cloud-based field service solution for the residential cleaning industry. The solution caters to cleaning businesses looking to scale their operations and increase profitability. MaidCentral is an.