US LBM is one of the leading and fastest growing distributors of specialty building materials in the United States, with a team of over 15,000 employees located throughout the country. Since our founding in 2009, we have acquired over 60 companies and have expanded to more than 400 locations serving 37 states. US LBM is a progressive organization that promotes a unique culture that focuses on the value of its customers and associates. Developing our people is critical to our strategy and fostering our culture of empowerment.
The Enterprise Reporting & BI Manager transforms business data into business intelligence by developing analytical tools and conducting the analysis needed to monitor business performance and identify insights and opportunities for optimization. The position requires an individual who has an aptitude and interest in understanding enterprise-wide operational processes, products, and their performance outcomes in order to identify trends and variation, and to support leaders across the company in gaining new insights into the variables that impact performance. This position requires an individual capable of collaborating and communicating effectively with stakeholders across the organizational structure, and at all levels.
Things you should know about working at US LBM:
- We are all about teamwork! All positions are hands on and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other. We have local and corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere, this is not a suit and tie environment.
- We work hard. We are a continuous improvement driven organization, and we are focused on keeping organized and on task.
How you will spend your days as a Manager of Enterprise Reporting & Business Intelligence:
- Build, develop, and maintain repeatable, accurate, and credible metrics, dashboards, and reports, which will often require leading cross-functional efforts to build alignment and standardize definitions. This includes leveraging information technology to automate, streamline, and integrate processes.
- Oversee the delivery of reports, dashboards and insights that analyze key operations and performance metrics.
- Provide sound examination and interpretation of results related to operational performance.
- Identify opportunities to improve operational performance by identifying trends and sources of variation.
- Understand the strategic goals of the company and goals of business functions in order to provide insights to senior managers relative to opportunities to achieve those goals.
- Work cross-functionally throughout the organization, while playing an active role to be a constructive critic and challenge the status quo.
- Get close to the work of stakeholders to understand sources of variation and potentially measurable outcomes.
- Drive and protect profitability by supporting senior leadership on key operational business decisions.
- Support business owner’s understanding of the analytical tools available.
- Participate in the process that oversees report and data requests. Identify and implement improvements to optimize the intake, data validation, data analysis, and reporting processes.
- Prepare management reporting and presentation materials as needed.
- Manage team deadlines and deliverables.
- Perform ad hoc analysis and other duties as assigned.
- Health care benefits, starting the first of month after 30 days of employment
- Monday - Friday schedule
- 401(k) with company match
- Closed holidays
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- We’ll support your educational and career goals with our continuous education programs
We want you to join the team if you can check these boxes:
- Bachelor's degree in a related quantitative field
- 10+ years' experience working on Reporting and Analytics design and development in operational environments or business consulting organizations
- Excellent communication skills with a track record of successfully advocating to turn insights into action
- Strong experience in working with modern cloud warehouse solutions. Snowflake experience is a must
- Expert information visualization experience in turning data into professionally designed dashboards with meaningful insights.
- Significant hands-on experience working with Tableau. Additional experience with MicroStrategy, QlikView and QlikSense a plus.
- Experience using Snowflake as a Data warehouse cloud data platform feeding front-end reporting and analytics.
- Experience in automating the test cases for regression testing and impact analysis as part of the automation / DevOps pipeline
- Proven track record of leading complex, multidisciplinary teams in challenging endeavors
- Working knowledge of data mining principles, advanced analytical concepts, and statistical modeling techniques.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to interface effectively with all levels of the organization and demonstrate judgment and diplomacy in dealing with internal customers within an organization.
- Analytical and detail-oriented with an aptitude for working with incomplete information.
- Solid organizational and prioritization skills to manage multiple projects easily while meeting deadlines.
US LBM Holdings, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, order of protection status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
FMTC is looking for a software QA tester to add to our growing technical team. This role will be in charge of inspecting products at different phases in their development to ensure they meet a set of consistent quality standards.Duties and Description.
ACCENTURE's Flexible Workforce solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing cross-industry expertise, unmatched innovation, World-class tech and talent. We help bring it all together to deliver tangible business outcomes for our clients with contractors.
Piper Companies is seeking a Remote Automation QA Engineer to join a leading multinational mass media company for an employment opportunity. The Automation QA Engineer will work to help build, scale, and maintain the company’s content delivery services..
Overview:By Light is looking for a Sr. Tester to be part of the team providing support to our client at USPTO on and exciting DevSecOps.Responsibilities:Provide test expertise in the development of automated test processes, standards, and guidelines.
Position supports the enterprise wide approach to enhancing and managing the digital experience by serving as a liaison between the Digital Experience team and our internal customers to ensure projects are delivered on time.This position will be responsible.
Vertex It Service is currently seeking a UAT Test Engineer who has strong expertise in API and UAT testing. We are looking for someone who could ensure to deliver the highest quality testing of web applications Including compatibility regression and.
Vertex It Service is currently seeking a web Automation Engineer who has strong expertise in API and UAT testing. We are looking for someone who could ensure to deliver the highest quality testing of web applications Including compatibility regression.
More jobs by this company
US LBM is looking for an HRIS Project Manager to support our teams usage and needs from WorkDay.US LBM is a leading distributor of specialty building materials in the United States. We operate more than 400 locations as the largest privately owned full-line.