An exciting opportunity is available now for those interested in the quality of care for patients enrolled in Medicare. The Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG) supports the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) on required health care quality measures for both National ASC and Outpatient Quality Review (OQR) Programs.
Under general direction, assists in performing specific tasks and coordinating activities pertaining to, but not limited to, project timelines, training, project web sites, technical assistance, presentations, deliverables, meeting agendas and minutes, oversight activities, quality assurance plans, and other tasks as assigned. Project deadlines may necessitate occasional extended work hours.
To perform the duties of this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and independently. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities required.
ESSENTIAL COMPETENCIES, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists the Project Director as needed, with the tracking and preparation of high-quality CMS deliverables or other related duties and tasks assigned.
- Assists Education Manager with development and coordination of education activities and development of CEUs and CMEs.
- Works with Project Leads, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), and Education Manager on education for providers, stakeholders, and Quality Improvement Networks (QINs).
- Assists with moderation of educational teleconferences/webinars.
- Responds to provider questions via phone, email, and the Q&A tool.
- Identifying trends and education needs, based on provider, stakeholder, and QIN needs.
- Participates in team meetings, CMS contract calls, and other meetings by helping to prepare meeting materials, minutes, and documentation of key decisions and action items.
- Has strong communication skills with both internal team members and external collaborators and stakeholders.
- Incorporates a continuous quality improvement philosophy into each assignment.
- Coordinates multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Candidate must be an experienced healthcare professional with a minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in appropriate science or related discipline required.
- RN required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office systems.
- Proficient in oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Emergency Department experience preferred.
- Solid organizational and team building skills.
- Proven ability to work on several projects simultaneously and in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to forge partnerships with multiple organizations.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current position, management reserves the right to revise the position or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (e.g., emergencies, changes in personnel, work load, rush jobs requiring non-regular work hours, or technological developments).
HSAG is an EEO Employer of Veterans protected under Section 4212.
If you have special needs and require assistance completing our employment application process, please feel free to contact us.
LocationWork from Home/Remote
Job TypeHealth Care, QA - Quality Control
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
FMTC is looking for a software QA tester to add to our growing technical team. This role will be in charge of inspecting products at different phases in their development to ensure they meet a set of consistent quality standards.Duties and Description.
ACCENTURE's Flexible Workforce solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing cross-industry expertise, unmatched innovation, World-class tech and talent. We help bring it all together to deliver tangible business outcomes for our clients with contractors.
Piper Companies is seeking a Remote Automation QA Engineer to join a leading multinational mass media company for an employment opportunity. The Automation QA Engineer will work to help build, scale, and maintain the company’s content delivery services..
Overview:By Light is looking for a Sr. Tester to be part of the team providing support to our client at USPTO on and exciting DevSecOps.Responsibilities:Provide test expertise in the development of automated test processes, standards, and guidelines.
Position:LLB Implementation Business System Analyst IVJob Description:Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life.
We are ASICS. And our five letters have meaning. ‘Anima Sana in Corpore Sano’ or a Sound Mind in a Sound Body.We’ve always believed in the positive benefits of movement. And this year, we’ve recommitted to this founding purpose, supporting more people.
Product Manager, Climate VaultWho we are:Climate change is one of the existential crises of our times, and the question remains: how much hotter are we going to let it get?Founded at the University of Chicago, Climate Vault is helping organizations and.
It's not every day we have a chance to make the world a healthier place—but here, it’s our way of life. Idealistic? Maybe. Deeply pragmatic? Always. Real Chemistry is a global health innovation company that has carved out its space at the intersection.
CUSTOMER SUCCESS - TECH SUPPORT TIER 1MaidCentral is a cloud-based field service solution for the residential cleaning industry. The solution caters to cleaning businesses looking to scale their operations and increase profitability. MaidCentral is an.