Summary of Job:
The Quality Engineering Lead will be responsible for leading and mentoring the Quality Engineering Team that will be on the front lines of a massive expansion in our value props using the latest technology while building best-in-class cloud systems. This role reports to our Sr. Director of Quality Engineering.
- Architect scalable test automation framework using Cypress, Selenium, Webdriver IO, or other technologies
- Create and execute test plans, scripts, test cases, and procedures (manual and automated)
- Lead and mentor QE team members on QE best practices
- Evangelize quality across functional, performance, accessibility, and security areas with peers in engineering, product management and customer experience.
- Participate in design and development projects representing QE and end-user perspectives
- Review the requirements and ensure that system components are designed for testability
- Comply with standards and strategies of the software development life cycle
- Perform functional, UI/API testing, performance, Integration, regression testing for our products (web, mobile, voice)
- Analyze and communicate test results to stakeholders
- Work closely with Developers, Product Managers, UX professionals, and other Quality Engineers to deliver the highest quality products in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Collaborate with DevOps team to strengthen automation and compliance, including the CI/CD pipeline ensuring speedy and frequent deployments by reducing bottlenecks.
- Maintain an automated parallel deploy and rollback toolkit.
- Enable the engineering team to ship features with high efficiency and confidence, through comprehensive testing coverage and reliable monitoring systems
- Lead Defect triage, root-cause analysis, and problem resolution to rapidly restore system operations, implement effective corrective actions, and identify durable remedies.
- Other duties as assigned
- 7+ years of experience leading QA automation efforts in Agile environment
- 7+ years of experience with testing mobile and web products
- 2+ years of experience working with remote, international, or outsourced teams
- Passionate about innovation, learning, and mentoring
- Strong knowledge of SDLC, QA methodologies, CI/CD process, and Release planning
- Hands-on experience building test automation frameworks using Cypress, Selenium, Webdriver IO or other similar technologies
- Knowledge of Jira, Github, Postman, Jmeter, Browserstack and other testing tools
- Technologist who respects and values people. Treasure relationships with coworkers and are great team player
- Comfortable in fast moving iterative environments. Will keep products shippable.
Job Type: Full-time
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
FMTC is looking for a software QA tester to add to our growing technical team. This role will be in charge of inspecting products at different phases in their development to ensure they meet a set of consistent quality standards.Duties and Description.
ACCENTURE's Flexible Workforce solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing cross-industry expertise, unmatched innovation, World-class tech and talent. We help bring it all together to deliver tangible business outcomes for our clients with contractors.
Piper Companies is seeking a Remote Automation QA Engineer to join a leading multinational mass media company for an employment opportunity. The Automation QA Engineer will work to help build, scale, and maintain the company’s content delivery services..
Overview:By Light is looking for a Sr. Tester to be part of the team providing support to our client at USPTO on and exciting DevSecOps.Responsibilities:Provide test expertise in the development of automated test processes, standards, and guidelines.
QA Engineerat Datatron TechnologiesSan Francisco, CA / RemoteOverview:Datatron is a cutting-edge, unified platform for machine learning model deployment, life-cycle management, and governance. Our vision is to define the future of model operations and.