$42,697+ depending on experience
A Quality Assurance Specialist I works with Agile product development team to review and clarify overall functional and non-functional requirements, while keeping business needs and the user's perspective in mind. This position uses creative thinking and problem solving skills to contribute to team based solutions.
- Creates and executes test plans, test cases and test scripts to meet business requirements
- Develops and shares workflows and quality reports for developers and business users
- Identifies defects and facilitates resolution with technical and non-technical groups
- Validates business and end-user expectations are met through the test/QA process
- Prioritizes, plans and coordinates tasks to ensures timely turn-around
- Documents requirements, scope changes, and approvals as required by company standards
- Works cooperatively within a team environment and with external groups delivering quality
- Speaks and writes clearly effectively targeting both business and technical users
- Builds positive relationships while contributing to deliver high quality solutions
- Identifies and pursues personal training opportunities to enhance job skills
- Demonstrates AmeriBen culture with Integrity, Initiative, Good Judgment, and Teamwork
- Shows excellent attendance and punctuality
- Performs other duties as assigned to ensure individual and group goals are achieved with Accuracy, Customer Service and Timely Turnaround
Minimum Qualifications & Education
- Course work in quality control or computer science or software development or related field, or 1+ years of equivalent experience
- Skilled with Agile QA testing concepts, tools, and methodologies
- Knowledge of eligibility, accumulators and claims adjudication processes
- Python, C#, SQL, Selenium or other coding experience
- Certified Associate in Software Testing (CAST)
AmeriBen is not yet hiring in the below states:
- Delaware, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, North Dakota, Rhode Island , Vermont.
AmeriBen is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an environment of diversity and inclusion for equal employment and advancement opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, disability, veteran or military status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local law.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. If you are unable to use our online application process due to a disability, please contact the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 208-488-7654.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
FMTC is looking for a software QA tester to add to our growing technical team. This role will be in charge of inspecting products at different phases in their development to ensure they meet a set of consistent quality standards.Duties and Description.
ACCENTURE's Flexible Workforce solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing cross-industry expertise, unmatched innovation, World-class tech and talent. We help bring it all together to deliver tangible business outcomes for our clients with contractors.
Piper Companies is seeking a Remote Automation QA Engineer to join a leading multinational mass media company for an employment opportunity. The Automation QA Engineer will work to help build, scale, and maintain the company’s content delivery services..
Overview:By Light is looking for a Sr. Tester to be part of the team providing support to our client at USPTO on and exciting DevSecOps.Responsibilities:Provide test expertise in the development of automated test processes, standards, and guidelines.
About UsAt Virtuous, we are committed to helping charities reimagine generosity. We believe that charitable giving is about personal connections, not sales transactions. Generosity is driven by our passions and relationships – and givers want to feel.
More jobs by this company
Job Description:Ability to work from home or in office located in Meridian, ID!The Software Analyst I is an entry-level position and part of the Applications team which is responsible for developing and maintaining various types of electronic files for.
Job Description:The Data Analyst I provide Tier 2 support for the company’s business intelligence needs by maintaining and developing SQL store procedures, SQL database objects and web based reports to help internal and external teams analyze health.