Greetings from Hanker Systems Inc!!!
Pleasure mailing you. I wanted to touch base with your regarding one of our client opportunities. Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are comfortable with the position.
Please send me your updated resume along with the best rate cap, visa status, and availability. Early response is appreciated.
Job Title: Application Tester
Location: Hartford, Connecticut
Duration: 9 months+ Contract
Description of Job
The Criminal Justice Information System (CJIS) Application Tester is responsible for system testing, User Acceptance Testing, and requirements validation of the Connecticut Information Sharing System (CISS), and any other system managed by CJIS. The CJIS Application Tester is also responsible for understanding all of the areas of the system and providing institutional knowledge of its design and operation.
- Creating test use cases, doing the testing, creating the testing results reports, and implementing the testing needed by the project managers
- Providing documented processes to the testing team in the implementation of the required testing
- Supporting the resolution of defects found during testing and providing general testing process consultation with the project team
- Working on testing activities for new releases for the CJIS team and CJIS stakeholders.
- Developing presentations for stakeholders, officials, and other interested parties when requested by the Management
- Reporting test results, documenting reported defects to test lead. Entering the defects in defect management tool
- Ability to validate Traceability Matrix to contractual requirements
- The candidate must have the following skills or experience: Bachelor of Science in Computer Technology, exposure to programming in a
- 3rd generation languages and knowledge of software design patterns
- 5 to 7 years of experience as a tester for IT projects
- Experience in NIEM XML or other complex XML Standard
- Experience in testing web services manually using Soap UI/Postman
- Working knowledge of IBM Rational Jazz Suite is a plus
- An ability to understand the complexity of a large integrated system and to trace problems to their source
- Experience with SOA technologies
- Experience in scripting complex SQ queries (Microsoft SQL server) Proficient in MS Excel
- Work cooperatively with other Team Members including Team Leader/Manager, Developers, Testers, Designers and others
Krishna Mohan Sunkara
5401 W Kennedy Blvd #100, Tampa, FL 33609
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $35.00 - $45.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- SoapUI: 5 years (Required)
- XML: 5 years (Required)
- Postman API: 5 years (Required)
- Service-oriented architecture: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Speak with the employer
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
FMTC is looking for a software QA tester to add to our growing technical team. This role will be in charge of inspecting products at different phases in their development to ensure they meet a set of consistent quality standards.Duties and Description.
ACCENTURE's Flexible Workforce solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing cross-industry expertise, unmatched innovation, World-class tech and talent. We help bring it all together to deliver tangible business outcomes for our clients with contractors.
Piper Companies is seeking a Remote Automation QA Engineer to join a leading multinational mass media company for an employment opportunity. The Automation QA Engineer will work to help build, scale, and maintain the company’s content delivery services..
Overview:By Light is looking for a Sr. Tester to be part of the team providing support to our client at USPTO on and exciting DevSecOps.Responsibilities:Provide test expertise in the development of automated test processes, standards, and guidelines.
Must be in USAMust haveTop Skills: - 10 yrs software testing - 5 yrs software test management - Experience with a variety of automation test tools - Demonstrated ability to implement, manage, and improve end to end software testing processThis is a permanent.
Job Summary:Join our team of over 5,000 employees globally, who provide the insights through data and next generation technology that help millions of people find, buy and protect the homes they love. From the beginning, CoreLogic has been driven by.
Optimal Solutions & Technologies (OST, Inc.) is focused on excellence. We specialize in providing Management Consulting, Information Technology, and Research Development and Engineering services.The fundamental distinction of the OST team is its business.
DescriptionBe a part of something powerful at America's premier energy provider!At Exelon, we are united by our values and shared vision for a cleaner and brighter future. We encourage curiosity, value diverse perspectives and we never stop looking for.
Job Description: The candidate should have strong functional knowledge of Oracle process Manufacturing and Inventory.Identify inventory system and procedural problems and assist in the implementation of solutions as neededEffectively coordinate and communicate.
More jobs by this company
Hello,Greetings from Hanker Systems Inc!!!Pleasure mailing you. I wanted to touch base with your regarding one of our client opportunity. Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are comfortable with the position.Please send me.
Hello Bindu,Greetings from Hanker Systems Inc!!!Pleasure mailing you. I wanted to touch base with your regarding one of our client opportunities. Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are comfortable with the position.Please.
Hello,Greetings from Hanker Systems Inc!!!Pleasure mailing you. I wanted to touch base with your regarding one of our client opportunities. Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are comfortable with the position.Please send me.