Title : Senior Mobile Application Tester
Contract: 03 Months
Performs formal software testing activities for complex software applications. Reviews user requirements documentation; assists in development of test plans; develops test data to be used in performing tests; and transforms test plans into test scripts. Ensures proper execution of test scripts and documentation of test results in tracking systems. Analyses test results, documents conclusions, and makes recommendations that are fully supported by test results. Performs all functional duties independently. Works on high-visibility programs, or mission critical aspects of assigned program(s). Oversees the efforts of direct reporting resources and/or is responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
USPS is looking for talented Mobile Application Testers for our Informed Delivery Application Team. Successful candidates will ensure quality, meeting the specified expectations, reducing the risk or errors and customer satisfaction.
Skilled in the following:
- Minimum 2+ years of experience with QA testing native mobile applications (iOS and Android)
- Minimum 2+ years of experience with mobile/web testing tools and bug tracking software.
- Automated testing on browsers and mobile devices (IOS, ANDROID) within an Agile product delivery team
Strong knowledge of one or more of the following:
- Strong understanding application development and operating systems.
- Ensure tasks are completed on a timely basis and conform to specifications/processes and standardized best practices
- Essential experience with building Test Automation frameworks (Selenium, UFT - using VB script)
- Experience using Jenkins and other DevOps tools
- Knowledge of Web services and verification tools such as postman
- Good knowledge of Database and writing queries to SQL
- Ability to write and communicate clear concise test cases and detailed bug reports for iOS and Android Devices
- IOS and Android unit/and functional tests
- Identify test approaches, coverage, requirement gaps and risks
- Run test plans on all client-side game components
- Familiar With Mobile Product and Design Lifecycle, And Collaborating Closely with Designers and Product Managers
- Motivated self-starter with excellent analytical, organization, and troubleshooting skills.
- Communicating to key stakeholders Solutions Architects, Product Owner, Managers and Developers
Additional Required Skills/Experience
- A minimum of ten (10) years experience in software development, software quality assurance/control, and/or related field;
- A degree from an accredited College/University in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline is preferred;
- Able to perform all functional duties independently on high-visibility programs, or mission critical aspects of a given program;
- Able to oversee the efforts of direct reporting resources and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job;
- Experience training/mentoring less experienced personnel;
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with formal software testing for complex software applications;
- Extensive experience testing software applications, identifying/documenting defects, and working with developers and end users to resolve defects;
- Extensive experience with multiple defect tracking tools (e.g. Rational, Mercury);
- Extensive experience authoring software-quality-related documentation such as requirements specifications, test plans, test cases, test scripts and test reports;
- Able to obtain Postal clearance;
- Excellent communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50.00 - $53.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Software development: 10 years (Preferred)
- Selenium: 1 year (Preferred)
- Test automation: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
FMTC is looking for a software QA tester to add to our growing technical team. This role will be in charge of inspecting products at different phases in their development to ensure they meet a set of consistent quality standards.Duties and Description.
ACCENTURE's Flexible Workforce solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing cross-industry expertise, unmatched innovation, World-class tech and talent. We help bring it all together to deliver tangible business outcomes for our clients with contractors.
Piper Companies is seeking a Remote Automation QA Engineer to join a leading multinational mass media company for an employment opportunity. The Automation QA Engineer will work to help build, scale, and maintain the company’s content delivery services..
Overview:By Light is looking for a Sr. Tester to be part of the team providing support to our client at USPTO on and exciting DevSecOps.Responsibilities:Provide test expertise in the development of automated test processes, standards, and guidelines.
Required Experience5+ years direct experience as a tester for major application integration and/or major application product release. * Proficiency in testing APIs/services (REST and SOAP) using SoapUI, Postman or equivalent tools * Proficiency in mobile.
More jobs by this company
Title: Software Developer III/ web DeveloperContract: 03 MonthsLocation: RemoteRequired Skills: At least 2 years utilizing software configuration management systems including use of branch and merge activities (prefer GitHub)Able to code/debug using.
Title: Senior Java Developer/Analyst, Programmer - Senior - JavaContract: 03 MonthsLocation: Remote Description - Designs, develops, implements, and maintains complex business, accounting, and management information systems. Works on complex assignments..