C.H. Robinson solves logistics problems for companies across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. With $28 billion in freight under management and 2.5X larger than the next largest North American freight broker, we are one of the world’s largest logistics platforms with our 100,00 customers and 85,000 contract carriers. Our global suite of services accelerates trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy. Our technology is built by and for supply chain experts to bring faster, more meaningful improvements to our customers’ businesses.
As a dynamic Senior Engineering Product Manager at CH Robinson, you will use your passion for technology and experience translating internal and external customer requirements into solutions to support our Global Forwarding development team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with software engineers, project managers, and other product managers on high visibility projects in an environment that is challenging, rewarding, and promotes creativity, personal development, and fun. You will be responsible for accurately gathering, consolidating, analyzing and documenting business rules and detailed requirements. As a senior member of the team, you will proactively contribute to the quality of the product by seeking and proposing innovative and create approaches to address requirements and mentor junior team members. Your contribution is considered critical and vital to C.H. Robinson’s worldwide logistics operations and its continued growth and success.
C.H. Robinson recognizes the importance of workplace flexibility. We are committed to providing a remote-friendly work environment, both now and in the future. Our global technology teams will continue to have the flexibility that enables you to work where you are most effective, whether that be remote or in the office.
- Drive clarity around business and technical requirements and create user stories which are clear, complete, consistent, and verifiable/testable
- Partner with technical leads, user experience designers and software engineers to translate requirements into system designs
- Collaborate with engineers during their design and development efforts to provide support for their analysis of the story
- Create test plans, test cases and do functional testing, as needed
- Validate that product deliveries meet requirements and facilitate product demonstrations
- Address issues and mitigate risks, communicate status to business stakeholders, technology leadership and other technology teams impacted by the project
- Possess a broad spectrum of knowledge crossing modes, applications, software, and business processes
- Estimate and build project schedules and drive projects to successful completion
- 6+ years of engineering product management or business analyst experience
- Proven ability to understand technical and non-technical details and bridge the knowledge gap between your business and technical teams
- Exposure to with Agile and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies
- Experience working with Enterprise level software (custom built and off-the-shelf solutions)
- Ability to understand and use basic SQL
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience and a high school diploma/GED
- Knowledge of transportation management systems
- Knowledge of global forwarding business and U.S. customs brokerage
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability and willingness to quickly learn new custom applications
- Demonstrated leadership, critical thinking, negotiation, facilitation, consulting, problem solving, decision-making, strategic and analytical skills
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
C.H. Robinson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in equality for all and celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers and communities. We believe this increases creativity and innovation, drives business growth and enables engaged and thriving teams. We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed, valued and respected.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Your Health, Wealth and Self
Your total wellbeing is the foundation of our business, and our benefits support your financial, family and personal goals. We provide the top-tier benefits that matter to you most, including:
Two medical plans (including a High Deductible Health Plan)
Prescription drug coverage
Enhanced Fertility benefits
Flexible Spending Accounts
Health Savings Account (including employer contribution)
Dental and Vision
Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
Paid and floating holidays
Paid time off (PTO)
Paid parental leave
Paid time off to volunteer in your community
Charitable Giving Match Program
401(k) with 6% company matching
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Plus a broad range of career development, networking, and team-building opportunities
Dig in to our full list of benefits on OUR CULTURE page.
Why Do You Belong at C.H. Robinson?
Standing out among the world’s largest logistics platforms, C.H. Robinson solves logistics problems for companies across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. For 100+ years, our global suite of services has innovated trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy. With 19 million shipments annually for 105,000 customers, our people and technology literally move the world.
As a FORTUNE 200 company, FORTUNE has also named C.H. Robinson one of the World’s Most Admired Companies 2022. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, we are proud to be recognized as one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Minneapolis-St. Paul 2021. And we’re not stopping there… Join us as we collaborate, innovate, and work as one global team to make life better and more sustainable for our customers, communities, and world.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
FMTC is looking for a software QA tester to add to our growing technical team. This role will be in charge of inspecting products at different phases in their development to ensure they meet a set of consistent quality standards.Duties and Description.
ACCENTURE's Flexible Workforce solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing cross-industry expertise, unmatched innovation, World-class tech and talent. We help bring it all together to deliver tangible business outcomes for our clients with contractors.
Piper Companies is seeking a Remote Automation QA Engineer to join a leading multinational mass media company for an employment opportunity. The Automation QA Engineer will work to help build, scale, and maintain the company’s content delivery services..
Overview:By Light is looking for a Sr. Tester to be part of the team providing support to our client at USPTO on and exciting DevSecOps.Responsibilities:Provide test expertise in the development of automated test processes, standards, and guidelines.
Must be in USAMust haveTop Skills: - 10 yrs software testing - 5 yrs software test management - Experience with a variety of automation test tools - Demonstrated ability to implement, manage, and improve end to end software testing processThis is a permanent.
Job Summary:Join our team of over 5,000 employees globally, who provide the insights through data and next generation technology that help millions of people find, buy and protect the homes they love. From the beginning, CoreLogic has been driven by.
Optimal Solutions & Technologies (OST, Inc.) is focused on excellence. We specialize in providing Management Consulting, Information Technology, and Research Development and Engineering services.The fundamental distinction of the OST team is its business.
DescriptionBe a part of something powerful at America's premier energy provider!At Exelon, we are united by our values and shared vision for a cleaner and brighter future. We encourage curiosity, value diverse perspectives and we never stop looking for.
Job Description: The candidate should have strong functional knowledge of Oracle process Manufacturing and Inventory.Identify inventory system and procedural problems and assist in the implementation of solutions as neededEffectively coordinate and communicate.
More jobs by this company
At C.H. Robinson, we solve logistics problems for companies across the globe. With $21 billion in freight under management and 19 million shipments annually, we are one of the world's largest logistics platforms—and entering a new era of extraordinary.
The Senior IT Systems Analyst /Engineering Product Manager III role collaborates and builds relationships with other engineering product managers to translate business problems into epics, features, and user stories that delight our customers and achieve.