Position: Business Analyst (Mandatory - Retail and Ecommerce domain)
Location: NYC, NY
Visa - USC or GC or EAD
Location - Initially remote
Candidate needs to be on your w2
Must have Skills : Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Retail and Ecommerce domain
Job Description :
1. Experience in Salesforce (SF) Platform, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Communities, Salesforce and other Salesforce ecosystem.
2. Should have done Requirement gathering, documentation, SRS, BRD, Solution diagrams, delivery planning.
3. Create data flow diagrams and process flow diagrams to facilitate better system understanding.
4. Pre-sales scoping, documenting business requirements, functional requirements & technical requirements to generate a solution and Scope of Work.
5. Collaborate with developers to test and verify that solutions will meet the business requirements Documenting & following up on important actions & decisions from meetings.
6. Experience collaborating with business stakeholders, business process owners, technical project managers and technical teams to execute business analysis tasks
7. Experience on a Salesforce implementation through the full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) Analyses and identify gaps in functional/business requirements and be able to effectively communicate with both business and functional analyst on the same.
8. Develop user stories and to-be process flows to support the design and development of Salesforce solutions for our clients
9. Create, design, and format functional and technical specification documentation including architecture diagrams, process flows, and other information or processes needed to describe the requirements for development and QA.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $45.00 - $55.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Business Analyst: 6 years (Required)
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud: 6 years (Preferred)
- Retail: 7 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Speak with the employer
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
FMTC is looking for a software QA tester to add to our growing technical team. This role will be in charge of inspecting products at different phases in their development to ensure they meet a set of consistent quality standards.Duties and Description.
ACCENTURE's Flexible Workforce solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing cross-industry expertise, unmatched innovation, World-class tech and talent. We help bring it all together to deliver tangible business outcomes for our clients with contractors.
Piper Companies is seeking a Remote Automation QA Engineer to join a leading multinational mass media company for an employment opportunity. The Automation QA Engineer will work to help build, scale, and maintain the company’s content delivery services..
Overview:By Light is looking for a Sr. Tester to be part of the team providing support to our client at USPTO on and exciting DevSecOps.Responsibilities:Provide test expertise in the development of automated test processes, standards, and guidelines.
Position:LLB Implementation Business System Analyst IVJob Description:Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life.
We are ASICS. And our five letters have meaning. ‘Anima Sana in Corpore Sano’ or a Sound Mind in a Sound Body.We’ve always believed in the positive benefits of movement. And this year, we’ve recommitted to this founding purpose, supporting more people.
Product Manager, Climate VaultWho we are:Climate change is one of the existential crises of our times, and the question remains: how much hotter are we going to let it get?Founded at the University of Chicago, Climate Vault is helping organizations and.
It's not every day we have a chance to make the world a healthier place—but here, it’s our way of life. Idealistic? Maybe. Deeply pragmatic? Always. Real Chemistry is a global health innovation company that has carved out its space at the intersection.
CUSTOMER SUCCESS - TECH SUPPORT TIER 1MaidCentral is a cloud-based field service solution for the residential cleaning industry. The solution caters to cleaning businesses looking to scale their operations and increase profitability. MaidCentral is an.
More jobs by this company
Position - Backend JAVA Developer Experience - 5 to 8 YearsRate - $50hr to $55 hr W2Location - RemoteJob Type - W2Visa - USC / GC/ H4 EAD- Strong in Java 5+ experience programming.- Strong experience to work with Micro services, Java, Spring Boot, XML/XSLT/JSON,.