InnoWave is looking for a QA Engineer to support our clients/projects.
The project will be nearshore and, its main goal is to streamline changes and accelerate compliance processes.
- Develop and maintain automated test cases and continually improve automation coverage
- Review and analyse the business and functional requirements, follow the test plans to produce appropriate test scripts, and produce the automated test
- Report any problems or issues that may affect the agreed deadline to the line manager
- Liaise with the necessary parties during the automation process to ensure that the implementation is delivered on time and of expected quality
- Adopt a professional approach and behaviour when dealing with the business and user community
- Contribute to the effectiveness of the Test Team by the sharing of technical and business knowledge
- Carry out additional duties as directed in line with business needs
- Degree in Informatics Engineering, Computer Science or similar areas
- Minimum of 4 years’ work experience in similar roles
- Familiar with one OOP language such as Java or Python
- Experience with white and black-box testing
- Experience with automated testing tools & framework implementation
- Experience in writing test plans and test cases
- Experience with Performance testing and Load testing
- Experience with testing tools such as JMeter
- Knowledge of Web API Services (REST and SOAP)
- Knowledge in CI/CD worflow (Github, Gitlab, Jenkins, Travis or SonarQube), containers (Docker and Kubernetes), cloud (AWS, Azure or Google Cloud).
- Familiar with Agile Methodologies
- Experience with Linux operating system and command line utilities
- Excellent capacity to work autonomously or integrated in a team
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proactivity and ability to adapt in a context in which priorities often change
- Develop sense of responsibility, oriented to customer solutions and associated improvements
- Fluent in English - written and spoken (mandatory)
- Availability to travel
InnoWave gives equal opportunity in employment regardless of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, race, nationality, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, or any other factor. InnoWave will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement, do not submit resumes/CV's directly.
By answering to this job post, you consent the use of your data by InnoWave Group, for as long as necessary. We conduct regular data-cleansing and updating exercises to make sure the information we have is relevant and accurate. If you have any doubt or request to make relatively to your personal data, please send an e-mail.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
FMTC is looking for a software QA tester to add to our growing technical team. This role will be in charge of inspecting products at different phases in their development to ensure they meet a set of consistent quality standards.Duties and Description.
ACCENTURE's Flexible Workforce solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing cross-industry expertise, unmatched innovation, World-class tech and talent. We help bring it all together to deliver tangible business outcomes for our clients with contractors.
Piper Companies is seeking a Remote Automation QA Engineer to join a leading multinational mass media company for an employment opportunity. The Automation QA Engineer will work to help build, scale, and maintain the company’s content delivery services..
Overview:By Light is looking for a Sr. Tester to be part of the team providing support to our client at USPTO on and exciting DevSecOps.Responsibilities:Provide test expertise in the development of automated test processes, standards, and guidelines.
Expertise with Kubernetes.Expertise in RedHat Linux administration.Expertise working with Docker or similar container technologies.Experience working with infrastructure as code technologies such as TerraformExperience in Infrastructure provisioning,.
Our client is seeking to hire a Senior Manager of Site Reliability Engineering who will lead a hybrid team responsible for the operations of Modernizing Medicines platform. This is to include the design, implementation, automation, and support of our.
More jobs by this company
InnoWave is looking for a FrontEnd Developer to develop and maintain software and solutions in a dynamic, innovative and challenging environment.FrontEnd DeveloperResponsibilitiesDevelop innovative, multilingual, responsive and dynamic user interfaces.
InnoWave is looking for a BackEnd Developer based in Lisbon to develop and maintain software and solutions in a dynamic, innovative and challenging environment.BackEnd Developer | MicroservicesResponsibilitiesWrite multi-threaded, high-volume transactional.
InnoWave is looking for a Salesforce Developer who can develop cross platform solutions based on business requirements and interact with other stakeholders to facilitate better development and testing functions.Salesforce Developer (M/F)Responsibilities.
InnoWave is looking for a ReactJS Developer to support our client's Digital Transformation and IT System Consolidation journey, based in Denver, Colorado.The program involves creating new or modifying existing business processes and customer experiences.
InnoWave is looking for a OPS/DevOps Consultant to join our nearshore team in Lisbon, supporting our telecommunications client, based in Brussels.This person will work with developers and other stakeholders to facilitate better coordination among operations,.
InnoWave is looking for a Salesforce Cloud Developer who will perform code review and code optimization. And will interface with the client for quality assurance, issue resolution and ensuring high customer satisfaction.Salesforce Cloud DeveloperResponsibilities.