COMPANY DESCRIPTION: Forbright Bank is a full-service bank, commercial lender, and asset manager headquartered in Chevy Chase, Maryland. Forbright is a banking and financing visionary leader in clean energy, healthcare, technology, financial services, real estate, and other industries with extraordinary service.
COMPANY CULTURE: We are a dynamic, high energy, fun, and fast-paced organization that has an exciting growth trajectory, meaningful mission, and embedded responsible environmental, social, and governance (ESG) practices into our daily interactions. We offer our team members a culture of collaboration, inclusion, flexibility, recognition, and giving back. We look to hire individuals that are passionate about our mission, and who are motivated, customer and results-oriented, innovative, adaptable, and thoughtful.
COMPANY MISSION: We are a values-driven institution with an uncommon commitment to decarbonization and sustainability. As the need to build a more sustainable, low-carbon economic system grows increasingly urgent, we are dedicating half of our assets to financing the companies, investors, and innovators driving that change. We are reimagining how a bank should operate in a changing world.
JOB SUMMARY: The Quality Assurance Engineer is responsible for working with several leading-edge technologies. Come work with a team of top-notch engineers and product managers to help ensure the highest quality product delivery for our customers in our solar lending division.
This is a remote position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understand customer usage models
- Develop test plans and test cases that approximate real-world environments and scenarios
- Create and execute automated regression tests
- Conduct manual testing when necessary
- Responsible for driving our software development process towards quality-centric methodologies
- Work directly with both Software Development Engineers and Product Managers to understand project features, review technical implementations, and implement a testing strategy
- 4+ years overall QAE or development experience.
- Highly motivated business professional, able to thrive in a small-team environment
- Be comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings.
- Be practical coding experience with automated web testing tools and services.
- The ability to write quality code in at least one high-level language like PHP, Python, C#, etc.
- Demonstrated experience in test planning, test design, test strategy, and test execution.
- Automation architecture development and/or maintenance experience.
- Strong analytical skills, with excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Strong customer focus, ownership, urgency and drive.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES: For Forbright Bank to remain efficient and nimble as a growing organization, team members are expected to exhibit a high level of flexibility regarding any duties that may be situationally assigned outside of this job description.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
4 weeks PTO
401k + company match
Metro SmartTrip benefits ($50/mo)
Bonuses for purchasing solar panels, electric vehicles, biking to work, etc.
Paid subscriptions to Veterans Compost, Imperfect Foods and more!
Forbright Bank is committed to cultivating an environment that promotes diversity as a fundamental value. We welcome employees with a range of experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives.
Forbright Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
FMTC is looking for a software QA tester to add to our growing technical team. This role will be in charge of inspecting products at different phases in their development to ensure they meet a set of consistent quality standards.Duties and Description.
ACCENTURE's Flexible Workforce solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing cross-industry expertise, unmatched innovation, World-class tech and talent. We help bring it all together to deliver tangible business outcomes for our clients with contractors.
Piper Companies is seeking a Remote Automation QA Engineer to join a leading multinational mass media company for an employment opportunity. The Automation QA Engineer will work to help build, scale, and maintain the company’s content delivery services..
Overview:By Light is looking for a Sr. Tester to be part of the team providing support to our client at USPTO on and exciting DevSecOps.Responsibilities:Provide test expertise in the development of automated test processes, standards, and guidelines.
QA Engineerat Datatron TechnologiesSan Francisco, CA / RemoteOverview:Datatron is a cutting-edge, unified platform for machine learning model deployment, life-cycle management, and governance. Our vision is to define the future of model operations and.