- Meeting with development managers, project managers, or business analysts to discuss software specifications and
- Using the software as intended to analyze its functional
- Designing manual and automated test procedures to evaluate each software
- Building, coding, and implementing software evaluation test programs.
- Running test programs to ensure that testing protocols evaluate the software
- Tweaking the software testing systems for maximum performance.
- Finalizing and documenting testing
- Completing final tests and creating test reports.
- Presenting test reports to management and suggesting software
- Analyze, interpret, and communicate qualitative and quantitative findings from
- Align test plans, test cases, test procedures, and issue tracking with project requirements to provide the best quality product in the needed
- In depth knowledge of program automated testing with Selenium and/or other automation testing
- API Development and
- Advanced knowledge of debugging codes and software development with Node JS, TypeScript JS and/or C#/.Net
- Ability to design and execute unit and integration
- Experience working with popular operating systems including Windows and
- Ability to collate data and compile test
- Ability to communicate defects effectively to the team
- Ability to think creatively to discover defects i
- Excellent software troubleshooting
- Ability to design and write complex software testing
- Communicate with Business Analysts, Project Managers, internal and/or vendor Developers, and internal/external clients to inform on issues through the software testing lifecycle using Agile and Waterfall
- At least one of the following Certifications: Certified Associate in Software Testing (CAST) or International Software Testing Qualification Board Tester
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
FMTC is looking for a software QA tester to add to our growing technical team. This role will be in charge of inspecting products at different phases in their development to ensure they meet a set of consistent quality standards.Duties and Description.
ACCENTURE's Flexible Workforce solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing cross-industry expertise, unmatched innovation, World-class tech and talent. We help bring it all together to deliver tangible business outcomes for our clients with contractors.
Piper Companies is seeking a Remote Automation QA Engineer to join a leading multinational mass media company for an employment opportunity. The Automation QA Engineer will work to help build, scale, and maintain the company’s content delivery services..
Overview:By Light is looking for a Sr. Tester to be part of the team providing support to our client at USPTO on and exciting DevSecOps.Responsibilities:Provide test expertise in the development of automated test processes, standards, and guidelines.
QA Engineerat Datatron TechnologiesSan Francisco, CA / RemoteOverview:Datatron is a cutting-edge, unified platform for machine learning model deployment, life-cycle management, and governance. Our vision is to define the future of model operations and.
More jobs by this company
Job SummaryThe QA engineer role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while.
Job SummaryAs a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for supporting, leading, and successfully delivering software products and services aligned to the client objectives, on time, and within the budget as well as ensuring the quality and consistency.
Job SummaryDevelopment and support forthe UI part ofour user identity projects. The two projectsUniversal Login and Launch Pad will playa central part of ourusers identity/login/logout/SSO experience that will be integrated with all products.Duties &.
Job SummaryWe are looking for a Senior Java Developer who will develop integrations with software partners, making use of modern API + security practices. The right candidate will build new product features under the guidance of HiddenLevers product.
Job SummaryThe Sr Application Developer will participate in the design and development of a multi-user, microservice-based, analytics-centric application using AWS technologies. In addition to user-driven interactions, real-time integrations with Hotel.