The Senior SQA Engineer will test the entire technology stack of .Net applications and modules. The candidate will be working with cross-functional teams to understand the feature, test and support internal customers. The successful candidate will be working closely as part of the Software team to enhance the quality of our Software products.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, mathematics, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of what is possible in semiconductor manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners and brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
- Fortune magazine chose Nova as one of the fastest growing companies in the world in 2019 and 2020
- Great Place to Work-Certified™ 2022
- Opportunity to collaborate with the best in this field, our 1000+ employees love coming to work every day in our 12 offices across the globe and share their passion for technology and innovation
We simply do things differently. What about you?
You’ll be joining the Material Metrology Division:
- Materials Metrology Division is a collaborative and familial environment. We work as a team, and individually, to drive the success of our business using our winning attitude!
- 8+ years of software testing experience
- 5+ years hands-on experience with software development and testing processes
- 5+ years hands on experience working with hardware components
- Experience with testing Microsoft .NET based applications
- Strong Manual testing experience
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to take ownership of the features from writing test cases to testing software
- Team player who will work in a collaborative environment with users and the engineering team
- Semiconductor/ Metrology software systems
- Semiconductor equipment automation - SEMI standards/ SECS/GEM
- Working knowledge of GIT
- Working knowledge of JIRA
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!
If you need assistance due to a disability, you may contact us at Talents@novami.com
- Develop system level test strategies and test plans based on product requirements.
- Design, write and review test cases that include expected results/behavior of the software enhancements/features and bugs.
- Document issues in the defects tracking system and periodically report progress of testing.
- Configure and install software on our test equipment, load appropriate firmware versions, during software release cycle.
- Design and execute regression testing for each release
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
FMTC is looking for a software QA tester to add to our growing technical team. This role will be in charge of inspecting products at different phases in their development to ensure they meet a set of consistent quality standards.Duties and Description.
ACCENTURE's Flexible Workforce solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing cross-industry expertise, unmatched innovation, World-class tech and talent. We help bring it all together to deliver tangible business outcomes for our clients with contractors.
Piper Companies is seeking a Remote Automation QA Engineer to join a leading multinational mass media company for an employment opportunity. The Automation QA Engineer will work to help build, scale, and maintain the company’s content delivery services..
Overview:By Light is looking for a Sr. Tester to be part of the team providing support to our client at USPTO on and exciting DevSecOps.Responsibilities:Provide test expertise in the development of automated test processes, standards, and guidelines.
If you are looking for a rewarding career with a highly successful company that puts people first, Halvik Corp is the place for you! We are committed to delivering smarter IT-driven solutions bolstered by quality and innovation.What you Will Do: Support.