foodguys has been named a top workplace in the small business category multiple times in Oregon and Southwest Washington by the local media (see here) and have been around since 1991. For over thirty years, foodguys has been successfully sourcing ingredients to their food and beverage partners by developing the relationships, experience, and resources to assist companies in procuring, purchasing, selling, and distributing. Using a global distribution network, foodguys provides customers with competitive pricing and flexible delivery.
We are a fast-moving and dynamic company with a hunger for growth. Fueled by innovation and what’s possible, our team excels in delivering superior results.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Food Safety Specialist to head up our food safety department in a way that will support our continued growth while remaining 100% in compliance with the strict rules and regulations present in the food industry.
*this is a fully remote opportunity*
- Own the International Vendor approval process including third party audit review, document review, and verify compliance with FSMA
- Create best practices for keeping the Vendor and Customer lists updated
- Establish and maintain relationships with customer and vendor QA departments
- Create and maintain a long-term storage strategy using existing document management system
- Create and implement food safety standard operating procedures and trainings around existing food safety standards and updates as needed
- Maintain high degree of accuracy and confidentiality
- Retrieve documentation upon request
- Establish Domestic Vendor Approval Process – to be reviewed annually
- Diligently maintain documentation for all vendors in documentation database
- First point of contact for customers, vendors internal customers in relation to document requests
- Create and modify company documents
- Labeling, sorting, and categorizing documents for ease of use
- Assist with internal and external audits
- 5+ years’ experience running a food safety department
- 5+ years’ experience fully maintaining document management system
- Expert familiarity with different food certifications i.e. Kosher, Non GMO, Organic etc.
- Experience interacting with numerous Government agencies around food safety regulations
- Fluent with FSMA
- Ability to travel occasionally both internationally and domestically
80k – 95k salary DOE
Competitive benefits package including medical, vision, dental, unlimited PTO, employee assistance programs & more!
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
FMTC is looking for a software QA tester to add to our growing technical team. This role will be in charge of inspecting products at different phases in their development to ensure they meet a set of consistent quality standards.Duties and Description.
ACCENTURE's Flexible Workforce solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing cross-industry expertise, unmatched innovation, World-class tech and talent. We help bring it all together to deliver tangible business outcomes for our clients with contractors.
Piper Companies is seeking a Remote Automation QA Engineer to join a leading multinational mass media company for an employment opportunity. The Automation QA Engineer will work to help build, scale, and maintain the company’s content delivery services..
Overview:By Light is looking for a Sr. Tester to be part of the team providing support to our client at USPTO on and exciting DevSecOps.Responsibilities:Provide test expertise in the development of automated test processes, standards, and guidelines.
Position:LLB Implementation Business System Analyst IVJob Description:Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life.
We are ASICS. And our five letters have meaning. ‘Anima Sana in Corpore Sano’ or a Sound Mind in a Sound Body.We’ve always believed in the positive benefits of movement. And this year, we’ve recommitted to this founding purpose, supporting more people.
Product Manager, Climate VaultWho we are:Climate change is one of the existential crises of our times, and the question remains: how much hotter are we going to let it get?Founded at the University of Chicago, Climate Vault is helping organizations and.
It's not every day we have a chance to make the world a healthier place—but here, it’s our way of life. Idealistic? Maybe. Deeply pragmatic? Always. Real Chemistry is a global health innovation company that has carved out its space at the intersection.
CUSTOMER SUCCESS - TECH SUPPORT TIER 1MaidCentral is a cloud-based field service solution for the residential cleaning industry. The solution caters to cleaning businesses looking to scale their operations and increase profitability. MaidCentral is an.