Piper Companies is looking for a Automation QA Analyst for a leading financial lender located in Oaks, PA (100% remote).
This position is 100% remote
What you’ll do:
Hands-on experience working with Selenium. This position is 80% automation and 20% manual.
- Drive and Coordinate the QA team’s workload for proprietary and 3rd party applications
- Work with the team to coordinate and execute test plans
- Develop and manage test strategies that will include test data population, regression testing, and integration testing using both manual and automation test beds to ensure a higher quality deliverable
- Promote QA standards and best practices across our agile teams
- Ensure regression tests are run in a traceable manner and that the team follows the SDLC policy
- Work in a fast paced environment that supports production and maintenance level changes
- Perform high level impact analysis and execute complex test approaches for production and maintenance level software changes
- Work with Scrum teams to complete root cause analysis and corrective action plans to ensure test coverage throughout the development, QA, and UAT life cycles
- Provide continuous reviews and recommendations for improvement of processes related to Quality Assurance
What you bring to the table:
- A minimum of 5 years working as a professional in a software development environment
- A solid understanding of integration testing between various complex systems
- Bachelor’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or relevant work experience
- A minimum of 5 years of experience using API and UI Automation Frameworks such as Selenium, Serenity, TestComplete, ReadyAPI, Postman and TestNG
- Experience in dealing with sensitive data protection testing, security testing and report generation validation
- Experience in reviewing and analyzing logs using such tools as ELK, Splunk, Kibana, New Relic or Dynatrace
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience in investment processing
- Demonstrated knowledge of SDLC lifecycle management tools such as Jira, Quality Center or Rally
- Demonstrated knowledge of databases and APIs
- Proven experience and understanding of all phases of the development lifecycle including scoping, design, construction, integration and testing preferred
Attributes we value:
- A willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate business and travel requirements
- Ability to collaborate effectively with other disciplines including business analysts, technical leads, senior level managers and project managers
- Advanced written and oral communication skills are a must
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward project completion
- Ability and desire to work in an iterative development model which emphasizes speed and proactive decision making
- Excellent time-management skills and an ability to multi-task or work on multiple projects concurrently
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills
- Proven ability to apply situational leadership concepts in a matrix organization.
- Familiarity with systems scope and project objectives, as well as the role and function of the various members of the team
- Proven self-starter with track record of setting goals and delivering results
keywords: Quality Assurance Lead, QA Lead
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
West Creek 4 (12074), United States of America, Richmond, VirginiaAgile Delivery Lead-Platform & Virtual Desktop Engineering (Remote Eligible) As an Agile Delivery Lead, you'll support and coach your teams toward high performance by empowering them to.
Description:Lead multiple projects through design process, production of construction documents, and construction administration as part of a project team. Develops solutions to technical problems.Project Delivery: Assist with proposal and contract documents..
Overview Are you looking to take your career from good to great? As an employee of PenFed, every day is an opportunity to thrive, and be part of a team working to ensure our organization is providing world class service to our members, employees, and.
ABOUT YOU We are looking for someone who can impact the future of health care innovation through supporting end users to accomplish their everyday goals. If you can put your signature on this, we can't wait to hear from you! Are you highly committed?.
Jam.gg is a social and low tech-friendly cloud gaming platform. It has been designed to be accessible to everyone: available directly from a web browser, it does not require a high-speed internet connection to provide a seamless multiplayer game experience..
More jobs by this company
Piper Companies is seeking a Remote Senior Software Architect to join innovative healthcare software company for a permanent employment opportunity. The Senior Software Architect will be a key member of the company’s growing integration development team.
Piper Companies is seeking a Fully Remote DevOps Engineer to join a leading provider of global trade management. The DevOps Engineer will concentrate on writing templates, infrastructure management, and be responsible for production support and troubleshooting..
Piper Companies is seeking a Site Reliability Engineer/Automation Developer to join an innovative software company, relied on by more than 19,000 organizations in over 90 countries across the globe, for an employment opportunity. The Site Reliability.
Piper Companies is seeking a Senior Data Scientist – Credit Risk Modeling to join one of the Nation’s Largest Credit Unions for an employment opportunity. The Senior Data Scientist will be working 100% remotely to develop and evaluate models to quantify.
Piper Companies is seeking a Lead Full Stack Software Engineer to join a cutting-edge Proprietary Trading Firm that employs a quantitative and technology-centric approach to navigating financial markets for an employment opportunity. The Senior/Lead.
Piper companies is seeking a Principal Ruby on Rails Engineer to join an innovative Educational Software Company for a permanent employment opportunity. The Ruby on Rails Engineer will be working 100% remotely to review and deploy quality code, among.