We are looking for an experienced game tester who can work with us remotely in a freelance or independent contractor capacity.
- Conducting game playthroughs involving regression testing
- Performing light quality assurance and progression testing
- Drafting playthrough reports and game analyses
- Logging, tracking, and verifying issues
- Capturing screens and footage as needed
- At least three years of game testing/QA experience
- Strong writing, communication, and critical thinking skills
- Dedication to meeting project deadlines in a timely manner
- Availability during weekday mornings and afternoons preferred
- Strongly Desired: Access to a variety of mobile, desktop, and console devices preferred
- Attention to detail
- Ability to troubleshoot and convey information in a logical manner
- Online bug-tracking software experience a plus
About Our Company
Based in Santa Monica, California and founded in 2011, Novy Unlimited, Inc. is the first public relations and marketing agency to specialize in indie games. Novy works with clients worldwide to polish, prepare, and promote games for global audiences. To learn more, please visit http://novyunlimited.com.
This position is remote and only in a freelance or independent contractor capacity.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $15.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Game Testing/QA: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
West Creek 4 (12074), United States of America, Richmond, VirginiaAgile Delivery Lead-Platform & Virtual Desktop Engineering (Remote Eligible) As an Agile Delivery Lead, you'll support and coach your teams toward high performance by empowering them to.
Description:Lead multiple projects through design process, production of construction documents, and construction administration as part of a project team. Develops solutions to technical problems.Project Delivery: Assist with proposal and contract documents..
Overview Are you looking to take your career from good to great? As an employee of PenFed, every day is an opportunity to thrive, and be part of a team working to ensure our organization is providing world class service to our members, employees, and.
ABOUT YOU We are looking for someone who can impact the future of health care innovation through supporting end users to accomplish their everyday goals. If you can put your signature on this, we can't wait to hear from you! Are you highly committed?.
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world's most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies.