Come join our team on a project-based contract as a Test Engineer/ Software Engineer, supporting the healthcare division!
Qualified applicants will be experienced in the following:
- Strong background in software testing.
- Proficient in all phases of testing and types of testing: Functional, non-functional; smoke, sanity, integration, usability, User Acceptance, end-to-end, regression and performance.
- Should have working knowledge of JIRA, SharePoint, or Team Foundation Server.
- Strong understanding of quality metrics and excellent reporting skills.
- Create and maintain test plans, test strategies and testing roadmaps, track and report on testing progress, quality metrics and milestones.
- Coordinate and drive test planning sessions.
- Drive defect management process.
- Review test scenarios, test cases, and test data for completeness in requirements coverage (RTM) Train and guide Business users through UAT.
- Manage and mitigate test/QA-related risks and issues to the program, escalate risks as needed.
- Gather, interpret, and present test execution metrics for socialization with steering committees.
- Oversee quality review of various applications.
- Assist in test environment setup/teardown, test automation, and exploratory testing.
- Assists management in setting the direction for quality assurance within the organization.
All applicants must be located in the US, and be US Citizens and/or authorized to work in the US.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: From $80,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
As a COVID 19 consideration, all MKS2 teammates are required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 and must provide documentation of complete vaccination status OR an approved exemption from our HR Department.
- Software testing: 1 year (Required)
- test plans: 1 year (Required)
- testing roadmaps: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
West Creek 4 (12074), United States of America, Richmond, VirginiaAgile Delivery Lead-Platform & Virtual Desktop Engineering (Remote Eligible) As an Agile Delivery Lead, you'll support and coach your teams toward high performance by empowering them to.
Description:Lead multiple projects through design process, production of construction documents, and construction administration as part of a project team. Develops solutions to technical problems.Project Delivery: Assist with proposal and contract documents..
Overview Are you looking to take your career from good to great? As an employee of PenFed, every day is an opportunity to thrive, and be part of a team working to ensure our organization is providing world class service to our members, employees, and.
ABOUT YOU We are looking for someone who can impact the future of health care innovation through supporting end users to accomplish their everyday goals. If you can put your signature on this, we can't wait to hear from you! Are you highly committed?.
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world's most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies.