Xcelacore, a technology consulting firm, helps businesses implement technology to drive innovation efficiently, accurately and less. We are working with our Integration partner for a ServiceNow CMDB / Discovery Solutions Lead.
Must be an SME about CMDB. Help drive the client relationship. Help with requirements and story writing.
- Very client-facing/Excellent Communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- CMDB Discovery background. They are implementing ServiceNow and CMDB. Client moving off of remedy to ServiceNow would be a great fit.
- JIRA experience is good. Miro (collaboration)
- 3-5 implementations Design and Development leader for and Implementation of CMDB and ServiceNow
- Discovery Conduct workshops to gather requirements, design the ITOM solution for CMDB and Discovery
- Lead a team of Business Analysts and onshore/offshore development team to implement a ServiceNow Configuration Management Database and ServiceNow discovery solutions Validated all configurations for accuracy, facilitated and assisted with Sprint Planning, Status Meeting readouts, and Sprint Reviews.
- Responsible for communications and leading presentations with stakeholders at the executive management level Qualifications Extensive experience in designing CMDB, and implementing ServiceNow Discovery solutions 3-5 years of ServiceNow Implementation experience in large, complex environments Experience in facilitating design /requirements gathering with the client and stakeholders Experience with Jira for Epic and stories development; Experience in custom design, development, testing/QA and deployment; Miro (Collaboration tool) is a nice to have Experience with managing client expectation while preparing to implement the CMDB/ServiceNow discovery solutions.
- Location: 100% Remote
Job Type: Contract
Pay: From $150.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
West Creek 4 (12074), United States of America, Richmond, VirginiaAgile Delivery Lead-Platform & Virtual Desktop Engineering (Remote Eligible) As an Agile Delivery Lead, you'll support and coach your teams toward high performance by empowering them to.
Description:Lead multiple projects through design process, production of construction documents, and construction administration as part of a project team. Develops solutions to technical problems.Project Delivery: Assist with proposal and contract documents..
Overview Are you looking to take your career from good to great? As an employee of PenFed, every day is an opportunity to thrive, and be part of a team working to ensure our organization is providing world class service to our members, employees, and.
ABOUT YOU We are looking for someone who can impact the future of health care innovation through supporting end users to accomplish their everyday goals. If you can put your signature on this, we can't wait to hear from you! Are you highly committed?.
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world's most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies.