Novidea is an insurance technology company solving the toughest challenges faced by insurance distribution businesses. Our innovative, data-driven insurance software platform allows to manage the entire policy lifecycle across all lines of business, using data to inform every business decision, cross-sell and up-sell. Novidea delivers a 360-degree business view, and a powerful competitive advantage.
We are looking for an excellent Product Owner to join the team.
Please note, whilst we are required to add a location to this job advert, we are open to considering applicants working in any US state. This is a remote role.
We are looking for an experienced Product Owner who is passionate about building products that customers love.
You will guide an Agile team that designs, develops, maintains, and supports applications for insurance brokers and agents, work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Product Owner Business analyst, you will be charged with gathering requirements coming from Product, sales and support teams and help to develop new ideas based on your industry expertise. Post gathering the requirements, you will specify them in the form of user stories and cases. Upon moving requirements into the development phase, you will work with R&D and QA to ascertain the requirements are being met.
You must possess a unique blend of business and technical traits, a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must be able to effectively translate business needs to technical requirements while working closely with engineering, occasionally working with the sales channel and key customers.
- Managing different aspects of the product from roadmap, releases, specification and documentation
- Take into consideration current and future features by following product road map and on occasion speaking with or visiting customers.
- Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering, research).
- Creating and refining user stories in collaboration with the team
- Explaining the goals of the feature to the development team, and stakeholders through the use of commonly used storyboards and other tools made available.
- Experience in Insurance verticals Software systems in the US market.
- Familiarity with insurance agencies, corresponding data, and their processes – Big advantage
- 5 years of professional experience as a Business Analyst in an Agile development environment, functioning as a Product Owner is a big advantage
- Proven track record of ability to architect product modules and prior technical experience, preferably coding related is an advantage
- Extensive experience with writing product requirement documents
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Proven track record working with technical teams in a global organization
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
West Creek 4 (12074), United States of America, Richmond, VirginiaAgile Delivery Lead-Platform & Virtual Desktop Engineering (Remote Eligible) As an Agile Delivery Lead, you'll support and coach your teams toward high performance by empowering them to.
Description:Lead multiple projects through design process, production of construction documents, and construction administration as part of a project team. Develops solutions to technical problems.Project Delivery: Assist with proposal and contract documents..
Overview Are you looking to take your career from good to great? As an employee of PenFed, every day is an opportunity to thrive, and be part of a team working to ensure our organization is providing world class service to our members, employees, and.
ABOUT YOU We are looking for someone who can impact the future of health care innovation through supporting end users to accomplish their everyday goals. If you can put your signature on this, we can't wait to hear from you! Are you highly committed?.
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world's most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies.