Patron Technology is a remote-friendly company. This position is open to any candidate in North America.
WHO WE ARE:
Patron Technology is redefining what it means to be an event creator by empowering organizers to take control of their entire event experience. With our powerful ticketing, engagement, mobile apps, and cashless products fit for any event, creators can transform the attendee experience and become leaders in their industry. That’s why iconic brands like New York Comic Con, Coachella, Museum of Ice Cream, and the NHL use our ever-evolving solution to drive nonstop engagement, reach expansive audiences, and gain more revenue.
We are a diverse team of event goers and experts that are passionate about helping our clients transform how attendees experience their events. We thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment that rewards innovation and creative thinking. Our employees are located around the world in the United States, Canada, Europe, and Australia.
AS AN ASSOCIATE PRODUCT MANAGER, YOU WILL:
Monitoring and triaging the internal Support Inbox
- Providing responses back to and communicating with internal requestors within agreed upon internal service level agreements
- Ensuring tickets are complete and ready for engineering
- Note this is not a client-facing Support role. This is for internally submitted bugs and service requests where we need engineering help.
Translating requests into product specifications and requirements, along with our designer and engineering team
- Communicating with stakeholder(s) to fully understand the request
- Writing clear product specifications that outline the problem (including user stories), the business reason for solving it, solution requirements, reporting and documentation considerations, and timeline considerations.
- Responding to questions about the specification and incorporating updates as needed
Acting as the main product point of contact for smaller features as they move through the development process
- Converting the feature specification into engineering tickets in Jira (the system we use)
- Collaborating with the engineering and QA team to translate the feature specification into working software
- Tracking the feature through the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Ensuring that the feature delivered matches the requirements
Collaborating within the product team, as well as other teams across the company, to continually assess product needs, areas of improvement, and solutions to challenges
- Monitoring and managing Product Ideas to get a clear sense of the frequency and urgency of requests
- Actively listening for requests from within and outside the product team
- Watching for non-optimal areas of the product, with a continual eye for improvement
- Communicating effectively with stakeholders who may have different priorities and concerns (clients, sales, developers, designers, etc.)
Writing documentation and other communications as needed
- Meeting both internal and external knowledge needs
Acting as a resource for colleagues who need help
- Monitoring and responding to product questions
- Assisting other internal teams with understanding the application
- Periodic travel to company headquarters may be requested
- Periodic travel to client events may be requested
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Adaptability and strong problem solving skills
- Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others both internally and externally
- Skill in communicating in our team style
- Product management background is preferred but not required
- Industry experience is a plus but not required
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Voluntary benefits
- Generous PTO
- Paid parental leave (following 12 months of continuous employment)
- 401K Match
- $200 event reimbursement
- Udemy Business, a world-class learning and development platform
At Patron Technology, we take great pride in providing our team members a safe and healthy work environment. To that end, Patron Technology requires all employees, contractors, and visitors who will be physically present at a company facility or sponsored event, representing the company at a client event, or physically present at any event where the company’s employees, clients, or vendors are present, to be fully vaccinated. Exemptions are permitted, and if approved, will require the wearing of an approved face-covering, submission of a negative COVID test, and completion of a health and safety form that includes temperature.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
West Creek 4 (12074), United States of America, Richmond, VirginiaAgile Delivery Lead-Platform & Virtual Desktop Engineering (Remote Eligible) As an Agile Delivery Lead, you'll support and coach your teams toward high performance by empowering them to.
Description:Lead multiple projects through design process, production of construction documents, and construction administration as part of a project team. Develops solutions to technical problems.Project Delivery: Assist with proposal and contract documents..
Overview Are you looking to take your career from good to great? As an employee of PenFed, every day is an opportunity to thrive, and be part of a team working to ensure our organization is providing world class service to our members, employees, and.
ABOUT YOU We are looking for someone who can impact the future of health care innovation through supporting end users to accomplish their everyday goals. If you can put your signature on this, we can't wait to hear from you! Are you highly committed?.
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world's most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies.