Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
BetterRX is a growing software-as-a-service healthcare company looking for a QA Lead Engineer. In this critical role, you will be responsible for our software testing strategy and leading the QA/QC team. We are on a mission to end needless suffering caused by medication delays and you will find meaning and purpose helping us release really awesome software!
- Define and manage the software testing strategy (manual and automated processes)
- Work closely with Engineers and DevOps to achieve full CI/CD delivery pipeline
- Act as a lead/coach to other QA/QC team members
- 3-5 years' experience as a QA/QC engineer
- Expertise in various forms of software testing: functional and non-functional testing – regression testing, performance testing, etc.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work 100% remote
- BS Degree or equivalent experience
To Apply email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
West Creek 4 (12074), United States of America, Richmond, VirginiaAgile Delivery Lead-Platform & Virtual Desktop Engineering (Remote Eligible) As an Agile Delivery Lead, you'll support and coach your teams toward high performance by empowering them to.
Description:Lead multiple projects through design process, production of construction documents, and construction administration as part of a project team. Develops solutions to technical problems.Project Delivery: Assist with proposal and contract documents..
Overview Are you looking to take your career from good to great? As an employee of PenFed, every day is an opportunity to thrive, and be part of a team working to ensure our organization is providing world class service to our members, employees, and.
ABOUT YOU We are looking for someone who can impact the future of health care innovation through supporting end users to accomplish their everyday goals. If you can put your signature on this, we can't wait to hear from you! Are you highly committed?.
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world's most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies.