- Experience in Salesforce testing
- Experience in Financial Sector
- Understand application features or business requirements thoroughly and write detailed test cases
- Good in writing test scenarios and test cases
- Good working experience and knowledge of Selenium Web driver, API testing & TestNG
- Good working experience and knowledge in UFT automation tool
- Experience in Automation Framework Designing, Executing, and maintaining automated test scripts.
- Hands-On Experience in POM, Data driven, Keyword driven, Cucumber, TestNG Framework
- Hands-on experience in Test Management Tools like JIRA and ALM
- Good knowledge of QA processes and software development life cycle
- Good understanding of Jenkins is preferred
- Understanding of Agile methodologies (particularly SCRUM).
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and lead team
- Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Reporting and publishing reports. Attending Status Meetings and Stand-ups.
- Must be client facing, self-starter, flexible, independent, and self-motivator.
- Good & Effective communication skills both written and oral
Job Type: Contract
- 8 hour shift
- Financial management: 8 years (Required)
- Salesforce: 8 years (Required)
- Test management tools: 8 years (Required)
- Test automation: 8 years (Required)
- selenium web driver: 8 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
West Creek 4 (12074), United States of America, Richmond, VirginiaAgile Delivery Lead-Platform & Virtual Desktop Engineering (Remote Eligible) As an Agile Delivery Lead, you'll support and coach your teams toward high performance by empowering them to.
Description:Lead multiple projects through design process, production of construction documents, and construction administration as part of a project team. Develops solutions to technical problems.Project Delivery: Assist with proposal and contract documents..
Overview Are you looking to take your career from good to great? As an employee of PenFed, every day is an opportunity to thrive, and be part of a team working to ensure our organization is providing world class service to our members, employees, and.
ABOUT YOU We are looking for someone who can impact the future of health care innovation through supporting end users to accomplish their everyday goals. If you can put your signature on this, we can't wait to hear from you! Are you highly committed?.
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world's most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies.