- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Scrum practices
- Guiding the team on how to work efficiently and effectively
- Removing impediments and guiding the team to find the right solution for any issue occurred
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on compromising and problem solving
- Facilitating team activities to complete work in a cooperative and collaborative manner
- Facilitating discussion, decision-making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting internal/ external communication, improving transparency, and sharing information
- Supporting and coaching the Product Owner, especially with respect to refining and maintaining the product backlog
- Providing support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
- Setting and continually managing product expectations with scrum teams and other stakeholders
- Ensuring that product releases are completed to design specifications and as per the “Definition of Done”
- Identifying managing and controlling the change control process both with internal and external stakeholders
- Managing and mitigating risk
- Participating and helping drive continuous process improvements and adoption to ensure delivery of extremely high-quality software products
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science, or a related field
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least two years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory
- Strong understanding of Scrum framework
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Knowledge of numerous well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.)
- Ability to employ persuasion/ negotiation skills with discretion and consideration
- Experience in risk management and risk mitigation
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Highly motivated, directed, and a team player
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Excellent English in both written, oral communication and mentoring skills
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally as per request
- Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM, PMI-ACP, …)
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, etc.
- Knowledge or experience of scaled agile framework: preferred SAFe, Nexus, LeSS
- 1-3 years’ experience in project management
- PMP certification
- Knowledge of industrial automation software, and/ or material handling
WHAT SETS US APART
- Our PEOPLE are at the heart of everything we do. We are guided by a set of business principles and ethics that are baked into the excellence we bring to each project from start to finish.
- Our PASSION unites our Associates through our shared passion and commitment to integrity, hard work, and a collaborative approach. We love what we do, and it shows.
- We PROMISE to be accountable, act with integrity, and deliver results for our clients. Our diverse team of global Associates work as “One Team” to deliver on our promises to Clients.
Statement to Third Party Agencies - To ALL recruitment agencies: Fortna only accepts resumes from agencies on the Fortna preferred supplier list. Do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Fortna employees, or any Fortna office location. Fortna is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
West Creek 4 (12074), United States of America, Richmond, VirginiaAgile Delivery Lead-Platform & Virtual Desktop Engineering (Remote Eligible) As an Agile Delivery Lead, you'll support and coach your teams toward high performance by empowering them to.
Description:Lead multiple projects through design process, production of construction documents, and construction administration as part of a project team. Develops solutions to technical problems.Project Delivery: Assist with proposal and contract documents..
Overview Are you looking to take your career from good to great? As an employee of PenFed, every day is an opportunity to thrive, and be part of a team working to ensure our organization is providing world class service to our members, employees, and.
ABOUT YOU We are looking for someone who can impact the future of health care innovation through supporting end users to accomplish their everyday goals. If you can put your signature on this, we can't wait to hear from you! Are you highly committed?.
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world's most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies.