This position will work with SWPMs in defining WBS (Work Breakdown Structure) at Portfolio epic and doing Software resources allocation for projects.
This position is responsible for continuously improving Software Development Process in projects. This position also will work closely with SMs (Scrum Masters) for coaching and facilitating Scrum Teams in projects.
- Preparing, publishing, distributing, and maintaining detailed Sprint schedules
- Liaising with stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Resource planning and allocation for software engineering and QA resources
- Setting and continually managing Software releases’ expectations with Scrum Teams and other stakeholders
- Interfacing with multiple groups within a lifecycle which include internal Scrum Teams and external stakeholders
- Identifying, managing, and controlling the change control process both with internal and external stakeholders
- Assuming responsibilities for risk management and risk mitigation
- Closely collaborate with SWPMs on tracking project costs and preparing associated forecasts
- Ensuring that software releases are completed to design specifications and as per the “Definition of Done”
- Managing issues as they arise and creating and tracking punch lists as necessary
- Traveling to project sites as necessary to facilitate successful product rollout or execution
- Creating and managing project records; archiving proper files for retention through Fortna’s Data Management System
- Facilitating Scrum Events: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective
- Participate and help drive continuous process improvements and adoption to ensure delivery of extremely high-quality software releases
- Mentor and lead other Scrum Masters as needed to ensure adoption of formal Scrum process framework and help drive successful Software releases
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science, or a related field with 10+ years of experience with Software Project Management or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Cross functional team management experience
- Strong understanding of Scrum framework
- Ability to employ persuasion/negotiation skills with discretion and consideration
- Project costing and forecasting experience
- Risk management and risk mitigation experience
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Highly motivated, directed and a team player
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, time management and problem-solving skills
- PMP, Scrum Master certifications
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally approximatively 10-15% of the time
- Ability to perform essential functions of the job
WHAT SETS US APART
- Our PEOPLE are at the heart of everything we do. We are guided by a set of business principles and ethics that are baked into the excellence we bring to each project from start to finish.
- Our PASSION unites our Associates through our shared passion and commitment to integrity, hard work, and a collaborative approach. We love what we do, and it shows.
- We PROMISE to be accountable, act with integrity, and deliver results for our clients. Our diverse team of global Associates work as “One Team” to deliver on our promises to Clients.
Statement to Third Party Agencies - To ALL recruitment agencies: Fortna only accepts resumes from agencies on the Fortna preferred supplier list. Do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Fortna employees, or any Fortna office location. Fortna is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
West Creek 4 (12074), United States of America, Richmond, VirginiaAgile Delivery Lead-Platform & Virtual Desktop Engineering (Remote Eligible) As an Agile Delivery Lead, you'll support and coach your teams toward high performance by empowering them to.
Description:Lead multiple projects through design process, production of construction documents, and construction administration as part of a project team. Develops solutions to technical problems.Project Delivery: Assist with proposal and contract documents..
Overview Are you looking to take your career from good to great? As an employee of PenFed, every day is an opportunity to thrive, and be part of a team working to ensure our organization is providing world class service to our members, employees, and.
ABOUT YOU We are looking for someone who can impact the future of health care innovation through supporting end users to accomplish their everyday goals. If you can put your signature on this, we can't wait to hear from you! Are you highly committed?.
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world's most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies.