As a Business Analyst within CORT’s Digital unit, you will develop solutions for complex business challenges and help enable new capabilities across the organization. You will collaborate on multi-functional projects to identify areas for improvement, make recommendations for change and manage these changes to completion. Ultimately, you will help drive more revenue for CORT, improve our customer’s end-to-end experience and simplify tools and processes for our internal teams.
This position focuses on integrations with 3rd party vendors, primarily in the multi-family housing industry. This is a remote-first position, but we also have technology-focused offices in Austin, TX and Hurst, TX that you are welcome to work from at any time.
- Work closely with the Business Owner to help facilitate the definition and design of multi-channel digital experiences marketed and sold to partners and customers.
- Turn these high-level business requirements into detailed functional requirements and ensure timely implementation by working with business, design, development, and QA teams using agile methods and design documents, including:
- Epics and user stories
- User story mapping, use cases
- Workflow diagrams
- Participate and/or run scrum teams to deliver your solutions
- Become the subject matter expert for multiple user experiences and their integrations into CORT systems
- Work with QA Team to build and validate test cases
- Provide training and documentation for delivered solutions as needed
- Present demos of working solutions to stakeholders
- Become a trusted advisor to internal stakeholders through interactions and quality of deliverables
- Be the single point of contact for application questions and issues. Represent the product team during deployment windows and during any incident resolution needs.
- Work with external third-party vendors as required
- 2+ years of experience in business analysis, defining business processes, needs, and features of digital experiences
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems
- Strong project management and facilitation skills, ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Knowledge of ecommerce processes and systems
- Knowledge and experience with CRM systems
- Experience working in an Agile environment and managing multiple dependencies and projects
You will stand out if you have:
- Experience within the Multi-family housing sector
- Experience with Property Technology software such as Yardi, Real Page, Entrata or others.
- Experience with middleware such as Mulesoft, Workato or Boomi
- Experience using Jira
CORT is a subsidiary of Warren Buffet’s Berkshire Hathaway. We are the world’s largest provider of furniture rental, trade show and event furnishings and relocation and transition services. We have locations throughout the US and in the UK, and a proprietary global network in over 80 countries around the world. We are dedicated to helping people make a house a home, an office a great place to work and an event a memorable celebration.
For more information on CORT Business Services, please visit our website at www.CORT.com.
CORT conducts background checks and MVR checks (if applicable) as a condition of employment. CORT also participates in the E-Verify program.
Pursuant to the Fair Chance Hiring Ordinance for participating locations, CORT will consider all qualified applicants to include those who may have criminal history records. Check your city government website for specific fair chance hiring information.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
West Creek 4 (12074), United States of America, Richmond, VirginiaAgile Delivery Lead-Platform & Virtual Desktop Engineering (Remote Eligible) As an Agile Delivery Lead, you'll support and coach your teams toward high performance by empowering them to.
Description:Lead multiple projects through design process, production of construction documents, and construction administration as part of a project team. Develops solutions to technical problems.Project Delivery: Assist with proposal and contract documents..
Overview Are you looking to take your career from good to great? As an employee of PenFed, every day is an opportunity to thrive, and be part of a team working to ensure our organization is providing world class service to our members, employees, and.
ABOUT YOU We are looking for someone who can impact the future of health care innovation through supporting end users to accomplish their everyday goals. If you can put your signature on this, we can't wait to hear from you! Are you highly committed?.
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world's most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies.