- Facilitate a QA function by creating quality test models, reviewing with peers, foreseeing potential impacts to products and services, tracking testing defects and developing comprehensive reports to communicate test progress and improve standard operating procedures
- Complete database system and procedure performance audits by evaluating process effectiveness, investigating source of method errors and inefficiencies and providing recommendations for improvement to ensure successful integration of procedure updates
- Ensure compliance with internal guidelines and regulatory standards by monitoring changes in industry trends, understanding system applications, clarifying quality measurements and assisting in implementation of procedural changes to improve operational quality and productivity
- Collaborate with data teams and key stakeholders by reviewing business requirements for system updates, defining testing plans, troubleshooting system errors, escalating issues as necessary and sharing best practices to ensure alignment of updates with desired outcomes
- Manage assigned projects in designated area of responsibility by prioritizing tasks and adhering to deadlines to meet department objectives and individual performance metrics
- Build and enhance individual development and skill-set by seeking educational opportunities, participating in available training and researching innovative technology and methodologies to provide strong departmental support
- Contribute to a positive work environment by demonstrating cultural expectations and influencing others to reward performance and value “can do” people, accountability, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, continuous improvement, collaboration, creativity and fun
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
West Creek 4 (12074), United States of America, Richmond, VirginiaAgile Delivery Lead-Platform & Virtual Desktop Engineering (Remote Eligible) As an Agile Delivery Lead, you'll support and coach your teams toward high performance by empowering them to.
Description:Lead multiple projects through design process, production of construction documents, and construction administration as part of a project team. Develops solutions to technical problems.Project Delivery: Assist with proposal and contract documents..
Overview Are you looking to take your career from good to great? As an employee of PenFed, every day is an opportunity to thrive, and be part of a team working to ensure our organization is providing world class service to our members, employees, and.
ABOUT YOU We are looking for someone who can impact the future of health care innovation through supporting end users to accomplish their everyday goals. If you can put your signature on this, we can't wait to hear from you! Are you highly committed?.
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world's most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies.