Duration: 2+ Months
- Domain Expertise: CPQ, Finance, SFDC
- Thorough understanding of various functional details of any Pricing, CPQ application (Deal Attributes, SITs, Pricing models, Accounting Profiles, Simulation, etc.,)
- Subject Matter expertise in the IT Industry Costing, Pricing, and Financial Management aspects of Dealmaking. Deep understanding of various deal financial models (TCO, ROI, etc.,)
- Should be able to develop a vision for improvements and optimizations in the current application articulate it and influence / manage others to share the vision.
- Through understanding various pre-sales and financial processes related to the Deal building
- Interact with the Application Business owners, and user community to create the current pain points of the application and identify the opportunities to improve and optimize.
- Work closely with the Solution build team consulting with them providing the necessary guidance, providing clarifications
- Document and details the functional requirements to the last detail so that the solution build team can understand and translate them into requirements specifications
- Responsible for creating and maintaining the high-level roadmap of the requirements and their dependencies and working closely with the solution build team to validate the high-level build plan
- Build and manage the complete product backlog, participate in the sprint planning and act as the product owner
- Evangelize the shaping up of the new application and act as a change agent with the business owners & user community
- Validate the system test cases, ensuring the proper regression test suite is prepared, and work closely with the internal system testing team
- Validate the application functional features, provide inputs to the build team as the product is being made, and act as an internal validator to ensure a right functional outcome
- Plan, organize, and support the UAT of the application with the business user community.
- Should be aware of techniques used to analyze business processes SWOT Analysis, MOST Analysis, Mind Mapping, Pestle Analysis, Brainstorming, etc.
- Good interpersonal interaction and ability to work well with the team and Client stakeholders
- Effective communication skills and able to relay information well in both written and verbal form
- He or she will also be responsible for translating business needs to IT solutions, and vice versa, with current programs, projects, and initiatives in mind.
- Requirement analysis, Agile Knowledge, Usecase diagram, functional decomposition, Verbal/virtual communication, Functional document preparation
Good To Have Skills:
- AzDo knowledge, Product owner knowledge
The Capgemini Freelancer Gateway is enabled by a cutting-edge software platform that leads the contingent labor world for technology innovation. The software platform leverages Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to make sure the right people end up in the right job.
A global leader in consulting, technology services, and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
West Creek 4 (12074), United States of America, Richmond, VirginiaAgile Delivery Lead-Platform & Virtual Desktop Engineering (Remote Eligible) As an Agile Delivery Lead, you'll support and coach your teams toward high performance by empowering them to.
Description:Lead multiple projects through design process, production of construction documents, and construction administration as part of a project team. Develops solutions to technical problems.Project Delivery: Assist with proposal and contract documents..
Overview Are you looking to take your career from good to great? As an employee of PenFed, every day is an opportunity to thrive, and be part of a team working to ensure our organization is providing world class service to our members, employees, and.
ABOUT YOU We are looking for someone who can impact the future of health care innovation through supporting end users to accomplish their everyday goals. If you can put your signature on this, we can't wait to hear from you! Are you highly committed?.
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world's most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies.