- Technical support for Guidewire Billing Center Application in production.
. Should Lead the team and resolve their blockers and impediments
. Review the Development work in Areas of Configuration, Business Rules, and Data Model Creation
. Working closely with Client Scrum Master and Business Team in estimating, prioritizing and ensuring the planned workitems are delivered
- Managing and communicating team status to Onsite Management
- Coordinating with team to analysed defects
- Co-ordinate with other service provider and integration owners to make sure the applications are up and running
- Design, develop and unit test solutions using the Guidewire Rating Module
- Define and develop rating engine and related changes in system
- Gosu Development
- Knowledge of Guidewire Configuration and/or Integration
- Strong understanding of Design Patterns
- Strong background in OOP, UML, Object Oriented analysis and design
- Application design tools frameworks, e.g. Spring, Maven, Eclipse, etc
- 7-8 years of hands on work experience Guidewire Billing Center Rating modules
- Should have good Domain Experience in P&C and Billing
- Hands on knowledge of Guidewire Configuration and/or Integration with respect to Rating engine
- Strong understanding of the Guidewire Rating platform (UI, Data Model, Studio etc.)
- Strong understanding of Design Patterns Strong background in OOP, UML, Object Oriented analysis and design Application design tools frameworks, e.g. Spring, Maven, Eclipse, etc.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, especially in a complex application stacks
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Should have worked in Onsite-Offshore Model.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
West Creek 4 (12074), United States of America, Richmond, VirginiaAgile Delivery Lead-Platform & Virtual Desktop Engineering (Remote Eligible) As an Agile Delivery Lead, you'll support and coach your teams toward high performance by empowering them to.
Description:Lead multiple projects through design process, production of construction documents, and construction administration as part of a project team. Develops solutions to technical problems.Project Delivery: Assist with proposal and contract documents..
Overview Are you looking to take your career from good to great? As an employee of PenFed, every day is an opportunity to thrive, and be part of a team working to ensure our organization is providing world class service to our members, employees, and.
ABOUT YOU We are looking for someone who can impact the future of health care innovation through supporting end users to accomplish their everyday goals. If you can put your signature on this, we can't wait to hear from you! Are you highly committed?.
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world's most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies.