About the Role
Applied Value Technologies is seeking a Triage Specialist to assist in the delivery of our mission- and business-critical application services with internal customers. Reporting into the Production Operations team, our goal is to deliver excellent technical support with outstanding customer service, satisfaction, and timeliness. This position is part of the Enterprise Engineering organization and requires an agile, proactive mindset to drive efficient user support. Candidates must be passionate about technology, live for amazing customer service, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Our clients are Fortune 100 technology companies, providing platforms that help connect people around the world. They share a core value of scaling business by putting people first, and the Enterprise Products team is uniquely positioned to propel this work to the next level as the customers needs act as the guiding compass, not the technologys limitations!
We are looking for someone to:
- Provide efficient support on product and integration issues that do not require code changes
- Develop test cases and scenarios in order to pinpoint the root cause of product bugs
- Follow detailed processes and workflows to provide world class support to engineering teams
- Efficiently and effectively execute SOPs and develop and maintain the knowledge base
- Rapidly diagnose, investigate and resolve or troubleshoot issues and refine into clear and concise communication and documentation
- Communicate effectively with engineering teams to identify solutions to recurring product issues and improve on the ground engagement quality with cross-functional partners
- Effectively and concisely communicate technical resolution, workarounds, or product confusion to bug reporters and/or engineering teams (bug reporter can range from a peer to a VP)
We want someone who is:
- An excellent communicator (verbal and written) and facilitator with exceptional interpersonal skills
- A quick learner who is adaptable and excited to learn new products, processes, concepts, skills, and naturally curious
- Highly motivated with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and demanding team-oriented environment
Some stuff you need:
- 1-2 years of hands-on technical application or product support experience
- 1-2 years experience with Linux (shell commands, reviewing logs, running scripts, etc.)
- Hands-on experience following standard operating procedures to execute troubleshooting steps
- Ability to work weekends and on-call as required
- Knowledge of technology in general and curiosity to learn
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal required
Other stuff you should have:
- Associate or technical degree
- Familiarity with G-suite (Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.)
- Ability to write scripts using Linux command line tools
- Hands-on experience using automation tools
A little bit about us
Applied Value Technologies is an early-stage, mission-driven venture revolutionizing the way companies view IT productivity. We help our customers scale with next-generation application services that accelerate user productivity through enhanced automation and a highly personalized user experience. Our goal is to be a trusted partner, collaborating with customers to design and implement user-centric, technology-enabled support solutions at scale.
Weve got you covered
- Competitive salary + performance bonus
- 3 weeks paid vacation / time off
- 12 paid holidays annually
- 100% employer-paid healthcare for employees + dependents
- 100% employer-paid parental leave up to 16 weeks
- Up to S$125 monthly learning development allowance
- Up to S$100 monthly health wellness stipend
- Employee referral bonus program
- Free meals and snacks onsite
Applied Value is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. Hiring is contingent on candidate verifying their eligibility to work in the United States and passing a complete background check.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
West Creek 4 (12074), United States of America, Richmond, VirginiaAgile Delivery Lead-Platform & Virtual Desktop Engineering (Remote Eligible) As an Agile Delivery Lead, you'll support and coach your teams toward high performance by empowering them to.
Description:Lead multiple projects through design process, production of construction documents, and construction administration as part of a project team. Develops solutions to technical problems.Project Delivery: Assist with proposal and contract documents..
Overview Are you looking to take your career from good to great? As an employee of PenFed, every day is an opportunity to thrive, and be part of a team working to ensure our organization is providing world class service to our members, employees, and.
ABOUT YOU We are looking for someone who can impact the future of health care innovation through supporting end users to accomplish their everyday goals. If you can put your signature on this, we can't wait to hear from you! Are you highly committed?.
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world's most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies.