Business Analyst Expert
Years of experience: 7+
Those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply
This resource will work to improve and expand the OMH data warehouse and will support OMH business intelligence systems.
Daily tasks will include but not limited to the following:
1. Work as a liaison among stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate the requirements for changes to current business processes, policies and information systems and for the development of new business processes, policies and information systems.
2. Conduct analysis of business and user needs and developing business requirements documents in accordance with the requirements and protocol of the ITS EIM Division.
3. Create business documentation (Business Requirement documents, use cases, swim lanes, process documentation) that detail the BI requirements and deliverables for OBIEE reports, dashboards, and ad hoc tools.
4. Work closely with Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence technical team members and various OMH Business Owners to create Business Requirement documentation and assist in developing logical and physical dimensional data model reporting requirements and provide assistance in understanding the data requirements for proposed reporting.
5. Collaborate with data modelers, ETL developers, programmers and the business owners to translate report requirements, provide clarification of business rules, prioritize development, obtain signoff and ensure successful delivery of accurate end user reporting requirements
6. Create and execute test scripts, scenarios, and test plans to validate initial business requirements and report output through the DEV, QA and PROD migrations testing for accuracy and sign off on deliverables.
7. Assist Data Modeler with data warehouse documentation.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: From $55.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Business analysis: 7 years (Preferred)
- Data warehouse: 7 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
West Creek 4 (12074), United States of America, Richmond, VirginiaAgile Delivery Lead-Platform & Virtual Desktop Engineering (Remote Eligible) As an Agile Delivery Lead, you'll support and coach your teams toward high performance by empowering them to.
Description:Lead multiple projects through design process, production of construction documents, and construction administration as part of a project team. Develops solutions to technical problems.Project Delivery: Assist with proposal and contract documents..
Overview Are you looking to take your career from good to great? As an employee of PenFed, every day is an opportunity to thrive, and be part of a team working to ensure our organization is providing world class service to our members, employees, and.
ABOUT YOU We are looking for someone who can impact the future of health care innovation through supporting end users to accomplish their everyday goals. If you can put your signature on this, we can't wait to hear from you! Are you highly committed?.
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world's most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies.