We are looking for a CRM Manager to join our dynamic, fast-paced Oral Care team. The CRM Manager will lead SmileDirectClub's automated customer communications throughout the customer journey. If you're sharp, highly analytical, resourceful, and skilled at optimizing customer experiences, we want you!
- Develop and execute a CRM roadmap to scale personalization and targeting/segmentation across the entire customer lifecycle from acquisition to retention and churn.
- Create and execute test and learn action plans to continuously improve CRM campaign performance.
- Champion the customer and ensure we are putting them first when designing new experiences.
- Perform analysis of competitor CRM strategies and funnels and stay up to date on emerging CRM trends and technologies.
- Work cross-functionally with ecom, marketing, creative, brand, and design teams to synchronize across all channels and build campaigns to disrupt customers and drive them to action.
- Measure KPIs and deliver CRM reports that provide actionable insights (trends, root causes, and probabilities) to key stakeholders.
- Project manage development of new messaging content with creative team, automation setup & QA with the technical team, and A/B test design with the analytics team. This requires managing several tests at once across automated streams and marketing channels.
- Deliver quality assurance across owned campaigns.
- 5-8 years of enterprise-level CRM experience using multiple channels at a modern e-commerce/DTC organization.
- Bachelors degree required
- Proven quantitative and analytical skills with extensive knowledge of and ability to leverage Excel and reporting tools to translate data into actionable insights.
- Excellent understanding of and heavy use of CRM technology and platforms
- Leader who is curious and passionate about delivering the optimal customer experience.
- Creative & able to lead content development, and craft a compelling story for customers
- Collaborative, cross-functional team player comfortable partnering with a variety of teams.
- A positive self-starter personality that can thrive in the fast-paced environment of a rapidly growing company.
- Excellent communication skills and collaborative spirit.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud and/or Klaviyo experience a plus
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
- What is SmileDirectClub? Link here.
- What are our customers saying? Link here.
- What is a SmileShop? Link here.
- What is our culture like? Link here.
- How do we celebrate your team members? Link here.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
West Creek 4 (12074), United States of America, Richmond, VirginiaAgile Delivery Lead-Platform & Virtual Desktop Engineering (Remote Eligible) As an Agile Delivery Lead, you'll support and coach your teams toward high performance by empowering them to.
Description:Lead multiple projects through design process, production of construction documents, and construction administration as part of a project team. Develops solutions to technical problems.Project Delivery: Assist with proposal and contract documents..
Overview Are you looking to take your career from good to great? As an employee of PenFed, every day is an opportunity to thrive, and be part of a team working to ensure our organization is providing world class service to our members, employees, and.
ABOUT YOU We are looking for someone who can impact the future of health care innovation through supporting end users to accomplish their everyday goals. If you can put your signature on this, we can't wait to hear from you! Are you highly committed?.
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world's most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies.