Who We Are
- Stand Together - Our work ethic makes us a dependable firm that can be trusted to drive businesses to the next level. Our ability to depend and rely on each other is the cornerstone of our success and joy at work.
- Embrace Change - We are an innovative team who welcomes change and is always in continuous improvement to make the impossible possible. Where others see problems – we find solutions!
- Keep it Real - At Cloudsquare it is important to build genuine connections with our team and clients by being honest and true to ourselves.
- Committed to Greatness - Our perseverance, go-getter attitude, and grit help us achieve the desired perfection, even in the most challenging of projects.
- Enjoy Life - The Cloudsquare way is a true work-life balance, where we are passionate about our work, yet we can put that aside and live life to the fullest with our loved ones.
Our solutions utilize in-depth technical aspects of all areas of the Salesforce platform, and require the highest quality implementations built for scale, efficiency, and great customer experience. And of course, you will have the most VIP clients to work with to satisfy your Salesforce itch.
You will report to the Principal BA, interact with Business Analysts, collaborate with the team to consult on Salesforce best practices based on the clients' needs, and participate in department strategic planning.
The mission for this role is to take projects through the entire lifecycle, from kickoff to go-live, and establish rapport with the clients to become their long-term Salesforce partner for managed services.
- Serve as the Lead Business Analyst for up to six clients with above average requirement complexity generating at least $100,000 in annual spend for each.
- Maintain at least a 2.0 amplification score, which will support 2.0 team members with development work full-time (for every 1 hour billed, 2.0 additional billables are generated)
- Create relationships and build rapport with the clients of the assigned projects to achieve an 80% project to managed services conversion rate.
- Maintain alignment with clients on scope and timeline throughout the project, resulting in zero non-billable work.
- Translates business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platforms and products
- Provide detailed level of effort estimates for proposed solutions. Articulate the benefits and risks to a solution’s feasibility and functionality
- Provide hands-on, senior-level technical assistance to developers
- Follow and understand new Salesforce products and technical capabilities resulting from product releases and acquisitions
- Serve as the main point of contact for clients and be the first line of support for any client questions or issues
- Share best practices and be consultative to clients throughout duration of the project - act as a trusted partner
- Lead requirement gathering sessions with clients and their stakeholders
- Gathering requirements from clients and translating them into features for a developer to build
- Participate in process flow analysis and process redesign along
- Collaborate with a team of Salesforce Architects, Developers, and Engineers to determine the most appropriate technical strategy and designs to meet business needs
- Understanding that features need to be built with the entire system in mind and can think ahead and outside the box of what the completed system will look like to ensure a complete end-to-end workflow
- Communicating with developers and validating their solutions not only before development, but as well as performing QA when required to ensure that they meet the needs of clients
- Support clients through UAT
- Comfortable training clients on Salesforce and newly built features
- Provide current best practice and third-party solution alternatives from the AppExchange
- Establish and build a rapport with clients throughout the project lifecycle to identify areas of future business
- Minimum of 5+ years of Salesforce experience
- Proficient with AppExchange and commonly used Salesforce Apps like Conga and DocuSign
- Must provide solutions that are highly scalable, extensible, and easy to maintain while keeping the overall end-user experience in mind
- Must demonstrate a strong understanding of data architecture best practices
- Must demonstrate a strong ability to troubleshoot complex technical issues
- Must demonstrate a strong ability to design solutions based on functional requirements
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple projects
- Team player that is able to help out other members
- Experience with Jira or other project management tools
- Experience in FinServ, General Business, or Health Care industries preferred
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
West Creek 4 (12074), United States of America, Richmond, VirginiaAgile Delivery Lead-Platform & Virtual Desktop Engineering (Remote Eligible) As an Agile Delivery Lead, you'll support and coach your teams toward high performance by empowering them to.
Description:Lead multiple projects through design process, production of construction documents, and construction administration as part of a project team. Develops solutions to technical problems.Project Delivery: Assist with proposal and contract documents..
Overview Are you looking to take your career from good to great? As an employee of PenFed, every day is an opportunity to thrive, and be part of a team working to ensure our organization is providing world class service to our members, employees, and.
ABOUT YOU We are looking for someone who can impact the future of health care innovation through supporting end users to accomplish their everyday goals. If you can put your signature on this, we can't wait to hear from you! Are you highly committed?.
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world's most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies.