Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumen’s network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
As a Senior Lead Software Engineer, you will be part of the team delivering the best-in-class online experience on q.com, an online platform for delivering premier fiber-based connectivity to residents and small businesses. You will be working with bleeding-edge technologies and top SaaS platforms like Commerce Cloud, SalesForce, and Zuora.
The Main Responsibilities
- Leading the technical team in delivering solutions on the Force.com platform
- Engagement in all aspects of the SDLC
- Mentoring others in various technical areas, including business processes implemented in the team's applications and the creation and delivery of designs and solutions in accordance with the architectural direction.
- Leading others in the application of principles, theories, concepts, and use of software Methodologies, tools, documentation processes, security protocols, and test procedures to successfully deliver projects.
- Contributing to design and architecture solutions for shopping workflow and order management systems.
- Working with Software Analysts, Scrum Masters/Team Coaches, QA Analysts, Product Owners, and other cross-functional resources to define and deliver business-impacting projects.
What We Look For in a Candidate
- 7+ years of full life cycle implementation experience using various SDLC methodologies
- 4+ years of experience with SFDC toolkit (Visual force, Apex, S-controls, Triggers, Apex Data Loader, etc.)
- Experience with declarative platform tools (Visual Workflow, Process Builder, Lightning App Builder, etc.)
- Experience in developing SFDC custom objects, workflow rules, and approval process
- Excellent understanding of Salesforce.com SOQL, Web Services, and security model.
- Excellent understanding of Salesforce.com Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Force.com product offerings.
- Experience with database concepts and data modeling capabilities
- Experience in using APIs (SOAP/REST)
- Experience with practices like CI/CD, TDD, etc.
- Strong object-oriented design skills and experience using design patterns
- Might have experience working remotely alongside a distributed software engineering team
- Knowledge of Vlocity CPQ, Omniscripts, and Integration procedures
- Knowledge of Commerce Cloud B2C
- Knowledge of Splunk
What to Expect Next
Requisition #: 310271
When applying for a position, you may be subject to a background screen (criminal records check, motor vehicle report, and/or drug screen), depending on the requirements for the position. Job-related concerns noted in the background screen may disqualify you from the new position or your current role. Background results will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
NOTE:Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Salary Min :
Salary Max :
This information reflects the anticipated base salary range for this position based on current national data. Minimums and maximums may vary based on location. Individual pay is based on skills, experience and other relevant factors.
This position is eligible for either short-term incentives or sales compensation. Director and VP positions also are eligible for long-term incentive. To learn more about our bonus structure, you can view additional information . We're able to answer any additional questions you may have as you move through the selection process.
As part of our comprehensive benefits package, Lumen offers a broad range of Health, Life, Voluntary Lifestyle and other benefits and perks that enhance your physical, mental, emotional and financial wellbeing.
Note: For union-represented postings, wage rates and ranges are governed by applicable collective bargaining agreement provisions.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
West Creek 4 (12074), United States of America, Richmond, VirginiaAgile Delivery Lead-Platform & Virtual Desktop Engineering (Remote Eligible) As an Agile Delivery Lead, you'll support and coach your teams toward high performance by empowering them to.
Description:Lead multiple projects through design process, production of construction documents, and construction administration as part of a project team. Develops solutions to technical problems.Project Delivery: Assist with proposal and contract documents..
Overview Are you looking to take your career from good to great? As an employee of PenFed, every day is an opportunity to thrive, and be part of a team working to ensure our organization is providing world class service to our members, employees, and.
ABOUT YOU We are looking for someone who can impact the future of health care innovation through supporting end users to accomplish their everyday goals. If you can put your signature on this, we can't wait to hear from you! Are you highly committed?.
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world's most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies.