Harmonia Holdings Group, LLC, an award-winning, minority female-owned federal government contractor, has an exciting opportunity for a Software Tester to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience performing manual testing, writing manual and automated test scripts, and working with Agile project teams to continuously release application software. To perform this job successfully, an individual must possess the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed; meet the education and work experience required, and must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. Other duties, in addition to the below, may be assigned as necessary to meet business needs.
Essential Job Functions:
- Analyze functional requirements/user stories and translate requirements into written test plans, test cases, and test scripts.
- Perform front-end manual testing, including functional, regression, acceptance, Section 508 accessibility, and usability testing.
- Track defects using a formal bug tracking system and collaborate with the team and end-users to help resolve bugs/issues.
- Maintain effective daily communication with team members via stand-up meetings, documentation, and status reports.
- Provide frequent status updates on testing planning and progress via formal Test Summary Reports, test data collection, and metrics.
- Minimum Required Qualifications: *
- US citizenship is required.
- Able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance.
- Bachelor's degree or at least 4+ years experience in related field in lieu of degree.
- Five years of experience as a Software Tester writing, updating, and executing manual tests and managing testing documentation.
- Three years of experience as an Automation Tester.
- Experience using defect and requirement tracking systems.
- Experience working on Agile development projects and teams.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong customer service/client facing skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong understanding of Quality Assurance and Quality Control processes and methodologies.
- Experience working with test automation tools such as Selenium.
- Experience working with Jira and Confluence.
As per the Executive Order on Ensuring Adequate Covid Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors_ and regulations as detailed by www.saferfederalworkforce.gov , it is recommended that all Harmonia employees be vaccinated against Covid-19, unless approved for an exemption/ accommodation on the basis of a sincerely held religious belief or medical circumstance._
Here at Harmonia we are pleased to have been repeatedly recognized for our outstanding work culture, the innovative work we do, and the employees on our team who make a difference each day. Some of these recognitions include:
- Virginia Chamber of Commerce Fantastic 50 company
- Northern Virginia Technology Council Tech 100 company
- Great Place to Work Certification
- Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies
- SBA SBIR Tibbett's Award
- Virginia Values Veterans (V3) Certification
We recognize that every bit of our success is the result of our teams of hard-working, motivated, and innovative professionals who are proud to call themselves part of the Harmonia family! In addition to competitive compensation, a family-focused culture, and a dynamic, productive work environment, we offer all full-time employees a variety of benefits including, but not limited to
- HSA- eligible medical insurance plans w/ Wellness Incentives for employees and family
- Employer HSA contributions and a generous HRA reimbursement to step in and help should you have a significant medical need
- 100% employer-paid dental and vision insurance options
- 100% employer-sponsored STD, LTD, and life insurance
- Veterans Cohort
- Gym membership and wellness reimbursements
- 401(k) matching
- Dollar-for-dollar 501(c)(3) donation matching
- Flexible-schedules and telework options
- Paid holidays and Flexible Paid Time Off
- Adoption Expense Reimbursement
- Paid Parental Leave
- Professional development and career growth opportunities and paid training days
- Employer-sponsored Employee Assistance Program for employee and family
- Team and company-wide events, recognition, and appreciation- and so much more!
Check out our LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram* to find out a little more about who we are and if we are the right next step for your career!*
Harmonia is an Equal Opportunity Employer providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or genetics. Harmonia does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. To perform the above job successfully, an individual must possess the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed; meet the education and work experience required; and must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. Other duties in addition to those listed may be assigned as necessary to meet business needs. Reasonable accommodation will be made to enable an applicant with a disability to successfully apply for and/or perform the essential duties of the job. If you are in need of an accommodation, please contact HR@harmonia.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Family: Digital and TechnologyType: Full timeDate Posted: Dec 01, 2022Req #: JR39890DescriptionJob Title: Sr. IT Systems Analyst (Finance)Job Location: Norfolk, Virginia - Remote WorkSign-On-Bonus: 1, 000.00Job Summary:Responsible for defining and.
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of.
Primary Skills: Automation, Cypress, React, JSON, Jenkins/GithubContract Type: W2Duration: 6+ MonthsLocation: 100% RemoteNOTE: Role open to Women Back to Work candidates with a career gap-TALK to a recruiter NOW: CONTACT Monika @ 408-907-2992-Grow your.
Work to turn vacation dreams into life-long memories by becoming a part of the Apple Leisure Group (ALG) team! We strive to be the first choice in vacation travel, enriching lives and uniting the world.Grow your career as a Software Tester within Trisept.
At LaunchNotes, diversity and inclusion are core values. Candidates with diverse and/or underrepresented backgrounds are encouraged to apply.--Design at LaunchNotesDesign is a critical organization at LaunchNotes. We solve problems for our users by discovering.
Overview:Cotiviti is looking for an energetic, detail-oriented candidate with a desire to work with an amazing team in a fun, fast paced, collaborative environment. We need a smart, experienced, motivated individual who is willing to jump in and excel.
At Echo we are committed to help our Associates grow their career. Apply today and grow with Echo!Echo Global Logistics is looking for a UX Designer with experience in enterprise design, design systems, user research, low fidelity prototyping and high-fidelity.
-.Delivering high-quality implementation. Understands AEM OOTB DataLayer implementation and is able to do customisations. Ensuring that the user stories & specifications are fully understood from requirements engineer.Raising any concerns or questions.
More jobs by this company
Harmonia Holdings Group, LLC, an award-winning federal government contractor, is seeking a Senior Performance Tester for a growth opportunity providing a suite of services promoting and/or developing the effective use of technology by establishing and.
Harmonia Holdings Group, LLC, an award-winning federal government contractor, has an exciting opportunity for a SharePoint Developer to join our team.While this position is remote, a preference is for candidates commutable to Washington, DC.Essential.