JOB TITLE: Software Development Engineer in Test
WORK SCHEDULE: M-F, may need to flex times due to business needs
LOCATION: Hartford, CT, Boise, ID, or Colorado Springs, CO
Covr is listed as one of Forbes' Top 500 Startup Companies of 2021! Covr Technologies is a leading InsurTech, venture capital-backed company, focused on using technology to simplify the buying process for life insurance and related products. As an innovator in a rapidly evolving industry, Covr is a technology-driven company that provides a simpler way for people to protect what matters most. Through partnerships with financial institutions and advisors, Covr's innovative digital platform provides the capability to research, compare and buy life insurance from top providers, fully online and within minutes. Covr’s main operations is in downtown Boise, ID and our corporate operations are in Hartford, CT. Our employees enjoy a casual dress code, flexible hours and progressive work environment. We have a strong culture based on our core values: Client Focus, Innovation, Collaboration, Fun!
- Repair and update existing automated and manual regression test cases as needed
- Perform testing activities on completed development tasks during sprint cycles
- Recognize areas of risk in test coverage and propose solutions
- Identify and prioritize the development of high-value test cases when time is limited
- Reproduce and isolate escalated issues and develop new test coverage when applicable
- Execute manual and automated regression test cases as needed
- Understands the quality portions of building, packaging and deploying code. Identify patterns that need to be addressed from a quality perspective prior to hitting QA environments.
- Triage, validate and track bugs or issues that are reported to the team.
- Conduct manual and exploratory testing to validate quality and coverage of automated tests.
- Review and address QA related issues reported by offshore team members
- Ensuring the successful deployment of releases.
- Attend team meetings and contribute as needed to improve platform quality
- Effective in communicating initiatives/product statuses, working with Product Owner and Team to address stakeholder issues/concerns.
- Fosters teamwork within the team and proactively mentors, develops team members.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in test automation and framework development
- Experience with tools such as: Playwright (preferred, but not necessary), Selenium, Robot, etc.
- Knowledge of API testing
- Knowledge of CI/CD, preferably GitLab, Docker
- Experience with Git
- Ability to implement and execute multiple forms of testing to cover the entire Software Development Lifecycle
- Strong desire to learn, push the envelope, and share knowledge with others
- Comfortable working within a team using Agile and SCRUM methodologies
- Skilled in contributing to and implementing product test strategy
- Effective skills in designing manual regression test cases and suites
- Ability to triage test failures and reproduce defects with limited information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated self-starter capable of performing duties with minimal oversight
- Must be comfortable choosing priorities when presented with multiple challenges
- Knowledge of automated test methodologies and tools
- Experience working with Azure DevOps, AWS or similar solutions
- Understanding of source control and branch management strategies
- Prior experience working with .NET technologies
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- Paid Time Off (PTO): 3 weeks of accrued PTO time increasing with years of service
- Paid holiday’s – 10 days, including two 4-day weekends!
- NEW - Downtown parking subsidy
- NEW - Summer Hours Program
- Medical, Dental and Vision – 85% of monthly premium paid by Covr for all full-time employees
- HSA employer contribution of up to $800/yr
- Adult and child orthodontia
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with quarterly company contributions
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- NEW - Pet insurance for cats and dogs!
- 401(k) with company match at 3.5%
- Company paid Life and AD&D insurance of $25,000 for all full-time employees.
- Supplemental Life and AD&D insurance up to 5x’s salary for employee up to $300,000
- Supplemental Life and AD& D plans offered for spouse up to $100,00 and dependents up to $10,000Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs): medical, dependent, parking and transit
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Family: Digital and TechnologyType: Full timeDate Posted: Dec 01, 2022Req #: JR39890DescriptionJob Title: Sr. IT Systems Analyst (Finance)Job Location: Norfolk, Virginia - Remote WorkSign-On-Bonus: 1, 000.00Job Summary:Responsible for defining and.
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of.
Primary Skills: Automation, Cypress, React, JSON, Jenkins/GithubContract Type: W2Duration: 6+ MonthsLocation: 100% RemoteNOTE: Role open to Women Back to Work candidates with a career gap-TALK to a recruiter NOW: CONTACT Monika @ 408-907-2992-Grow your.
Work to turn vacation dreams into life-long memories by becoming a part of the Apple Leisure Group (ALG) team! We strive to be the first choice in vacation travel, enriching lives and uniting the world.Grow your career as a Software Tester within Trisept.
At LaunchNotes, diversity and inclusion are core values. Candidates with diverse and/or underrepresented backgrounds are encouraged to apply.--Design at LaunchNotesDesign is a critical organization at LaunchNotes. We solve problems for our users by discovering.