Employees voted REI Systems a Washington Post Top Workplace in 2015, 2016, 2018, 2020, 2021 and 2022!
- Perform detailed test designs using sound software test engineering principals in the context of test automation platforms and integration across distributed systems
- Develop and improve existing test automation frameworks (i.e. make them faster, more flexible, and easier to use) and utilize parallel processing or grid systems to speed up the tests
- Work across projects and collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand complex interaction between systems
- Define and establish test metrics to measure not just product quality but also quality of testing and feedback to engineers
- Develop efficient and effective quantitative methods and guidelines to continuously improve quality processes and practices across multiple projects
- Experience supporting User Acceptance testing effort by user training and developing test artifacts
- 5 to 7 years of experience in testing, including planning, test execution, and analysis
- 5+ years of experience in Information Technology
- At least 4 years of experience in developing automated QA test suites and tools using Selenium, Nunit
- Strong skills in any one programming language, preferably C#
- Exposure to backend services/microservices testing is a plus
- Ability to review the complex code and write unit test cases
- Exposure to client-side automated testing such as JEST, KARMA, PROTRACTOR
- Experience in designing tests using frameworks like Junit, Cucumber,
- Exposure to stress, reliability, security and performance testing using tools like : NetSparker, Fortify, LoadRunner, Jmeter
- Knowledge in management tools such as JIRA Platform, Wiki, TFS and/or ALM
- Must be a self-starter/self-directed member of the team
- Strong analytical and communication skills
Location: Position is currently remote but post-pandemic may require travel to the customer's Sterling, VA offices
About REI Systems
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. REI Systems is an E-Verify employer.
The essential functions of this position require that the employee performing this role work on-site at REI’s Sterling location. In light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, and as part of our continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, visitors, and customers, the individual holding the Administrative Assistant position must be fully vaccinated, as defined in CDC guidance, as a condition of continued employment. REI will consider requests to be excused from this policy whenever necessary to comply with legal requirements and will consider any requests for reasonable accommodations due to a disability, religion, or other exemptions on an individual basis in accordance with applicable legal requirements. Employees and applicants requesting accommodations should request the accommodation in writing and should explain in detail the reasons why they are seeking an accommodation. REI will request additional information or documentation it deems necessary to inform its decision on an employee’s or applicant’s accommodation request.
"REI Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disability/Vet)"
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Family: Digital and TechnologyType: Full timeDate Posted: Dec 01, 2022Req #: JR39890DescriptionJob Title: Sr. IT Systems Analyst (Finance)Job Location: Norfolk, Virginia - Remote WorkSign-On-Bonus: 1, 000.00Job Summary:Responsible for defining and.
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of.
Primary Skills: Automation, Cypress, React, JSON, Jenkins/GithubContract Type: W2Duration: 6+ MonthsLocation: 100% RemoteNOTE: Role open to Women Back to Work candidates with a career gap-TALK to a recruiter NOW: CONTACT Monika @ 408-907-2992-Grow your.
Work to turn vacation dreams into life-long memories by becoming a part of the Apple Leisure Group (ALG) team! We strive to be the first choice in vacation travel, enriching lives and uniting the world.Grow your career as a Software Tester within Trisept.
At LaunchNotes, diversity and inclusion are core values. Candidates with diverse and/or underrepresented backgrounds are encouraged to apply.--Design at LaunchNotesDesign is a critical organization at LaunchNotes. We solve problems for our users by discovering.