Entegral is seeking a motivated, adaptable, career-minded teammate to utilize their skill set in a thriving agile-methodology environment. We offer competitive career advancement opportunities, a comprehensive benefits package and promote a work-life balance. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Entegral is a SaaS business-to-business solution that enhances the customer experience from the moment after an accident to the completion of the claim. Entegral is an integrated software platform that enables communication and collaboration between tens of thousands of collision repair shops, insurance providers and other industry professionals around the world. Owned by Enterprise Holdings, the world’s largest car rental provider and operator of the Enterprise Rent-A-Car® brand, Entegral complements the value of Enterprise’s acclaimed Automated Rental Management System (ARMS®) software by increasing efficiency throughout the claims process.
We are a global organization that strives to provide an inclusive environment where all employees can thrive. Our products reflect the diversity of our team and we work to ensure that our products meet the needs of all of our customers. At Entegral, we recognize the value of diverse perspectives in everything we do and strive to ensure employees of all backgrounds feel empowered to voice their ideas and bring their authentic selves to work. We achieve these priorities through inclusive programs, benefits, and initiatives that are integrated into the fabric of how we work every day. We refine and challenge our Agile mindset through various communities of practice, days of development, and innovation days.
Our culture values diversity, engagement, and discovery and we welcome you to join our team.
WHAT WE OFFER
We are a remote-first organization with remote and hybrid employees aligned to flexible teams from office locations in California, Missouri, Wisconsin and the United Kingdom. Residents of the following United States are invited to apply for remote work opportunities, as these are the locations Entegral has business licenses: AZ, CA, FL, IL, LA, MD, MI, MN, MO, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, TN, TX, VA, WA and WI.
Entegral is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Pay Range: [$136,000.00 - 168,740.00]
Actual base pay will depend on varying circumstances, including the position, location, individual qualifications, market finances, and other operational business needs. Depending on the position, compensation may also include bonuses.
Entegral also offers a benefits package including paid vacation, paid parental leave, sick leave, and flex days; medical, dental, and vision insurance benefits; dependent spending account, health savings account, life and disability insurance; fertility benefits, Employee Assistance Programs; profit sharing and 401(k) employer match.
- Significant individual contributor performing application design and coding
- Use open source frameworks, including Java, to write, translate, re-factor, and code software programs and applications according to specifications provided by Solution Architects
- Work with CloudOps, Enablement and other Software Development Engineers to assist in analyzing and resolving complex problems within a SaaS platform
- Participate in daily stand-ups, planning meetings and review sessions (using Scrum/Agile methodology)
- Develop and maintain automated tests, helping to improve software quality
- Participate in and lead design and code reviews
- Facilitate Paired programming or mob sessions, leading and mentoring less experienced engineers
- Understand the business operations and processes on assigned projects
- Work across product roadmap initiatives
- Lead level technical development expertise in software development disciplines including design, coding, testing, deployment, and software management and integration
- Work with various design and architectural patterns
- Work with and develop applications as a full-stack web application developer as needed
- Work with applications that leverage Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Persuasive, collaborative business acumen with the ability to influence product roadmaps from a technical perspective
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Committed to continuous improvement by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Initiative, results-oriented drive and a solid work ethic requiring minimal direction
- Resiliency in the face of changing priorities and requirements
- Design, develop, execute, and maintain complex automated test code, scripts, data, and associated drivers per recognized SDLC methodology.
- Share responsibility with your teammates for occasional after-hours on-call rotation for support of production level systems
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Minimum, high school diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- For flexible or full remote work from home positions, reliable high speed Internet connection and dedicated work space are required
- Must be located in one of the following locations: AZ, CA, FL, IL, LA, MD, MI, MN, MO, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, TN, TX, VA, WA or WI
- 5+ years of professional experience in application design and development at an enterprise level. (post-graduate)
- 5+ years of experience in SQL or NoSQL DB structures, experience with DB migration scripts (MySQL, Mongo)
- 2+ years experience leading development teams or software architecture and design
- 5+ years of experience with object-oriented programming languages including Java
- 2+ years of experience designing and developing in a microservices environment
- Occasional travel to company offices or meetings as required when safety travel guidelines are in place
- Advanced degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s) in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field of study. Or equivalent technical experience in a professional environment
- 5+ years of experience in front-end technologies and frameworks, such as: Angular or React
- 8+ years of experience with object-oriented programming languages including Java
- 5+ years of experience designing and developing in a microservices environment
- 2+ years of experience with Spring Boot
- Experience creating applications in cloud-based and cloud native development environments (ex. Azure, AWS, Google, Kubernetes)
- Experience creating and consuming Restful and/or SOAP API's
- Experience developing software in a SaaS environment using CI/CD and DevOps methodology
- Automated test development and execution (for example, REST-assured, Selenium, etc)
- Experience working with Event based Architectures (Kafka, PubSub, etc)
Qualified candidates should also possess:
- Experience in an Agile (Scrum or KANBAN) working environment
- Demonstrated ability and examples of keeping current on technology trends
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with designing new methods and working with existing patterns in a previous role
- Experience leading initiatives or teams from a technical perspective
- Experience mentoring less experienced engineerings
- Articulate and demonstrate a clear understanding of the aspects of object oriented development
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Family: Digital and TechnologyType: Full timeDate Posted: Dec 01, 2022Req #: JR39890DescriptionJob Title: Sr. IT Systems Analyst (Finance)Job Location: Norfolk, Virginia - Remote WorkSign-On-Bonus: 1, 000.00Job Summary:Responsible for defining and.
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of.
Primary Skills: Automation, Cypress, React, JSON, Jenkins/GithubContract Type: W2Duration: 6+ MonthsLocation: 100% RemoteNOTE: Role open to Women Back to Work candidates with a career gap-TALK to a recruiter NOW: CONTACT Monika @ 408-907-2992-Grow your.
Work to turn vacation dreams into life-long memories by becoming a part of the Apple Leisure Group (ALG) team! We strive to be the first choice in vacation travel, enriching lives and uniting the world.Grow your career as a Software Tester within Trisept.
At LaunchNotes, diversity and inclusion are core values. Candidates with diverse and/or underrepresented backgrounds are encouraged to apply.--Design at LaunchNotesDesign is a critical organization at LaunchNotes. We solve problems for our users by discovering.