If hearing those infamous three little words (scope, time and budget) lights you up, well, we hope our full time, fully remote, Digital Project Manager role sparks your interest!
Our DPM role doesn’t reinvent the wheel — you can expect to lead cross functional teams of people (developers, designers, strategists) to successfully deliver projects on time, on budget, and with a high level of client satisfaction.
Our clients range in size and industry, with an average project length of 6-8 months. Please snoop on our site for examples of our work.
We aim to be mindful of your time throughout our hiring process, so let’s make the bullets brief:
Reasons to join our team:
- A supportive team culture to bring your whole self
- Flexibility to adapt your schedule and control your own time for healthier work/life
- Clarity around compensation and advancement
- 20 days of paid time off per year, plus 8 paid holidays, and your birthday
- Company laptop, WFH set up allowance, and a $2k annual WFH stipend
- Paid parental leave, paid sabbatical and paid time for professional development
- Medical, dental, vision, short & long term disability and life insurance coverage
- 401(k) plan with 4% company match
- Zero commute — flexibility to work from where you are within the US
- Proud member of 1% for the Planet
What gives you an edge if applying:
- 5+ years managing digital web development projects, in an agency setting and with a successful enterprise-level project (budgets of $250k+) under your belt
- Knowledge, skills and abilities in leading all phases of a web project (discovery, UX, design, development, QA, UAT, launch)
- You can demonstrate a keen understanding of content management systems and their supporting technologies
- Proactive project problem solving — you know what’s happening now, what to expect next, and what to do about it
- Clear, effective and adaptive communication skills — out loud and in writing
- Ability to forge productive working relationships with both internal project teams and client stakeholders
- Confidence navigating ambiguous scenarios through insightful questions
- You know JIRA, have worked on Drupal projects, and can apply various PM methodologies
- Comfortable playing devil’s advocate — proactively look for red flags, call out potential issues and escalate them when necessary in a cool, calm, and friendly manner
Clarity around our published salary range:
At Oomph, our project management career track is based on 5 levels. We're currently seeking folks who can demonstrate the mid-level or senior-level knowledge, skills and abilities needed for success in this role. Mid-level salary range for this role at Oomph is $72-80k and senior is $83-88k.
A Bit More About Us:
Oomph is an award-winning digital services firm. Through the creation, implementation, and operation of highly strategic digital platforms, we help companies and brands strengthen their connections to customers, partners, and employees. For 15 years, our team of strategists, creatives, and technologists has been navigating the ever-changing digital landscape to provide innovative solutions that drive business outcomes.
We are driven. We are smart. We are personal.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
US work authorization is required. Oomph, Inc. participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. For more information, please review the E-Verify Employee Rights and Responsibilities here: https://www.e-verify.gov/employees/employee-rights-and-responsibilities
A successful candidate will also be subject to a background check, based on requirements of the position. Only job-related convictions will be considered and will not automatically disqualify a candidate.To learn more about your legal rights as a job applicant, please visit https://www.eeoc.gov/laws/guidance/background-checks-what-job-applicants-and-employees-should-know.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Family: Digital and TechnologyType: Full timeDate Posted: Dec 01, 2022Req #: JR39890DescriptionJob Title: Sr. IT Systems Analyst (Finance)Job Location: Norfolk, Virginia - Remote WorkSign-On-Bonus: 1, 000.00Job Summary:Responsible for defining and.
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of.
Primary Skills: Automation, Cypress, React, JSON, Jenkins/GithubContract Type: W2Duration: 6+ MonthsLocation: 100% RemoteNOTE: Role open to Women Back to Work candidates with a career gap-TALK to a recruiter NOW: CONTACT Monika @ 408-907-2992-Grow your.
Work to turn vacation dreams into life-long memories by becoming a part of the Apple Leisure Group (ALG) team! We strive to be the first choice in vacation travel, enriching lives and uniting the world.Grow your career as a Software Tester within Trisept.
At LaunchNotes, diversity and inclusion are core values. Candidates with diverse and/or underrepresented backgrounds are encouraged to apply.--Design at LaunchNotesDesign is a critical organization at LaunchNotes. We solve problems for our users by discovering.