Location of work is 100% remote from home in US.
- Support the design or modification of business systems or IT systems
- Interact with the business stakeholders and subject matter experts in order to understand their problems and needs
- Gather, document, and analyze business needs and technical requirements
- Document process flows
- Ensure and review that the business/technical requirements are understood and translated to system design and procurement requirements are consistent with frameworks/standards
- Propose solutions to business problems and, as needed, design technical solutions
- Document the functional and, sometimes, technical design of the system
- Interact with system architects and developers to ensure system is properly implemented
- Create and execute test cases against the developed code
- Review and create system documentation and user manuals
- Position is contingent on funding.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university required; an additional four (4) years of related work experience can substitute for a degree
- At least three (3) years of relevant experience required
- Experience in soliciting and documenting requirements, technical writing and document preparation, and creating and utilizing test cases
- Demonstrated success in client support
- Experience working under Agile software development methodologies
- Self-starter that does not require extensive guidance
- Proactive communication skills with multi-site located team
- Understanding of business modeling and technical requirements identification processes
- Demonstrated problem-solving and structured analysis skills
- Proficient in presentation and facilitation skills
- Experience in conducting systems analysis using design methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to create process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to system programmers
- Ability to communicate process changes, enhancements, and modifications – verbally or through written documentation – to management, peers, staff, and other employees so that issues and solutions are understood
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Preferred experience: Experience with IRS systems and Data; experience with IBM Rational ELM; experience supporting federal agency clients
Additional requirements as per Contract/Client:
- Candidates must meet requirements to obtain and maintain an IRS Minimum Background Investigation (MBI) clearance (active IRS Moderate Risk MBI is a plus)
- Candidates must be a US Citizen or a Legal Permanent Resident (Green Card status) for at least three (3) years, and Federal Tax compliant
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the design or modification of business systems or IT systems.
- Interact with the business stakeholders and subject matter experts in order to understand their problems and needs.
- Gather, document, and analyze business needs and technical requirements.
- Document process flows.
- Review and create system documentation and user manuals.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of related experience.
- Computer Professional Job Profile
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Family: Digital and TechnologyType: Full timeDate Posted: Dec 01, 2022Req #: JR39890DescriptionJob Title: Sr. IT Systems Analyst (Finance)Job Location: Norfolk, Virginia - Remote WorkSign-On-Bonus: 1, 000.00Job Summary:Responsible for defining and.
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of.
Primary Skills: Automation, Cypress, React, JSON, Jenkins/GithubContract Type: W2Duration: 6+ MonthsLocation: 100% RemoteNOTE: Role open to Women Back to Work candidates with a career gap-TALK to a recruiter NOW: CONTACT Monika @ 408-907-2992-Grow your.
Work to turn vacation dreams into life-long memories by becoming a part of the Apple Leisure Group (ALG) team! We strive to be the first choice in vacation travel, enriching lives and uniting the world.Grow your career as a Software Tester within Trisept.
At LaunchNotes, diversity and inclusion are core values. Candidates with diverse and/or underrepresented backgrounds are encouraged to apply.--Design at LaunchNotesDesign is a critical organization at LaunchNotes. We solve problems for our users by discovering.
More jobs by this company
Job Description Summary:The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full.
Job Description Summary:Position is contingent upon awardThe Help Desk Specialist III will provide support to end users on a variety of issues. This position will identify, research, and resolve technical problems.Essential Duties:Diagnose, resolve,.
Job Description Summary:Position is contingent upon awardThe Help Desk Specialist II will provide support to end users on a variety of issues. This position will identify, research, and resolve technical problems.Project Specific Duties:Diagnose, resolve,.
Job Description Summary:Position is contingent upon awardMAXIMUS is seeking a Help Desk Lead to join our team. This position will provide oversight and management support to a team of Service Desk Specialists (Tier 1/Tier 2) responding to incoming requests/incidents.