Job Title: Software Engineer-2
We are looking for passionate software engineers to work with our executive team, product managers, and other engineers to develop scalable microservices that can meet both the functional and scaling needs of large retail companies in the supply chain space. Prior experience with supply chain concepts is not required you will be amazed at how much computer science and ML concepts overlap with supply chain ideas.
You will work to develop both internal and customer-facing software that makes mission-critical decisions for some of the worlds largest retail companies as they move inventory from suppliers to warehouses to shippers to customers.
What You Will Do
- Design, develop, test, and maintain software services and libraries used by our customers to run their supply chains and customer-facing businesses.
- Work interactively with executives and PMs to figure out the right technical path to solve customer problems.
- Document systems and code for use by other engineers on the team using models and diagrams.
- Unit test and load test software that you have built to ensure it is correct and meets our customers' performance and scale needs.
- Debug production issues and get our customers back up and shipping.
Technologies & Techniques
- Willingness to learn about a new space and new ways of approaching it!
- Solid fundamentals in algorithms and data structures.
- Solid Java background, bonus for optimizing long-running REST services.
- Solid unit testing experience.
- Experience with processing both streaming and batch data.
- Experience with Relational and/or NoSQL databases.
- Experience building highly scalable, highly available distributed systems is a big bonus.
- We expect 3+ years of relevant software engineering experience for most software engineer candidates.
- A bachelors or masters degree in computer science or a related field is required for this role.
Shipium is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Shipium makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
****Although based out of Seattle, WA, Shipium is 100% remote and hiring in the following locations: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas, Washington, and Wisconsin.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Family: Digital and TechnologyType: Full timeDate Posted: Dec 01, 2022Req #: JR39890DescriptionJob Title: Sr. IT Systems Analyst (Finance)Job Location: Norfolk, Virginia - Remote WorkSign-On-Bonus: 1, 000.00Job Summary:Responsible for defining and.
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of.
Primary Skills: Automation, Cypress, React, JSON, Jenkins/GithubContract Type: W2Duration: 6+ MonthsLocation: 100% RemoteNOTE: Role open to Women Back to Work candidates with a career gap-TALK to a recruiter NOW: CONTACT Monika @ 408-907-2992-Grow your.
Work to turn vacation dreams into life-long memories by becoming a part of the Apple Leisure Group (ALG) team! We strive to be the first choice in vacation travel, enriching lives and uniting the world.Grow your career as a Software Tester within Trisept.
At LaunchNotes, diversity and inclusion are core values. Candidates with diverse and/or underrepresented backgrounds are encouraged to apply.--Design at LaunchNotesDesign is a critical organization at LaunchNotes. We solve problems for our users by discovering.
Job Description: Java Spring boot Microservices1. 8+ yrs. of experience in Java (including JDK 8 and above), Spring Boot and microservices2. 6+ yrs. of experience in designing micro services or part of design team3. Must have involved in guiding/leading.
8+ years of experience in Java EE design and development8+ years of hands-on experience in Microservices/API development using Java/Spring bootExperience in Cloud native development in AWS or GCP is preferred.Experience in streaming technologies like.