Senior / Lead Developer, Shopify
Driver Digital is a New York based boutique agency focused on ecommerce user experience, web design and development. We deliver exceptional creative solutions; equal parts beauty and function. We service thoughtful brands primarily in the fashion, beauty, home and lifestyle verticals.
The Senior Developer is responsible for implementing and upholding best practices across the agency’s development projects and writing high quality, clean, performance driven code in service of client deliverables. While the most senior member of the agency’s development team, the senior developer plays a key role in supporting, training, and molding more junior developers on the tech team and working closely with agency’s partners.
The primary responsibility of the Senior Developer is to handle one large build project at a time while the balance is to provide contribution and oversight for multiple maintenance projects and overseeing team member work.
- Develop and build best in class, responsive web applications for desktop and mobile.
- Service clients with exceptionally high-quality code, optimized for performance, speed and ease.
- Thoroughly test and QA all code and updates before deployments.
- Translate Figma designs into pixel perfect code.
- Partner closely with design team helping ensure projects maintain operational efficiencies.
- Partner with design and project management troubleshooting roadblocks and ideating functionality and UX solves.
- Support, manage and mentor junior development talent, training them on any necessary legacy code bases.
- Collaborate with partners to proactively ideate new solutions, ways of thinking, and potential service offerings.
- Stay abreast of changing technologies, platforms, software, applications.
Experience + Desired Qualities:
- 5+ years of Shopify development experience, agency experience required.
- Strong working knowledge of Shopify Plus, API’s and Plugins.
- Strong proficiency in custom theme development.
- Proficiency with GIT and version control platforms.
- Experiene managing and mentoring junior talent.
- Ability to work and communicate in a deadline oriented, at times fast paced environment.
- Accountable, and communicative; provides status updates.
- An artful balance of thoroughness and detail with efficiency and agility.
- Ability to adhere to deadlines.
Nice To Have:
- Experience with headless architecture
- Experience working with brands in the fashion, beauty home and lifestyle verticals
- Understanding of ADA and SEO best practices
- Wordpress and Static experience
Compensation + Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- 15 days PT0
- 401 K matching program – available 4 months from start date
- Annual Professional Development Stipend
- Flexible remote working
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $130,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- development: 5 years (Required)
- agency: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Family: Digital and TechnologyType: Full timeDate Posted: Dec 01, 2022Req #: JR39890DescriptionJob Title: Sr. IT Systems Analyst (Finance)Job Location: Norfolk, Virginia - Remote WorkSign-On-Bonus: 1, 000.00Job Summary:Responsible for defining and.
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of.
Primary Skills: Automation, Cypress, React, JSON, Jenkins/GithubContract Type: W2Duration: 6+ MonthsLocation: 100% RemoteNOTE: Role open to Women Back to Work candidates with a career gap-TALK to a recruiter NOW: CONTACT Monika @ 408-907-2992-Grow your.
Work to turn vacation dreams into life-long memories by becoming a part of the Apple Leisure Group (ALG) team! We strive to be the first choice in vacation travel, enriching lives and uniting the world.Grow your career as a Software Tester within Trisept.
At LaunchNotes, diversity and inclusion are core values. Candidates with diverse and/or underrepresented backgrounds are encouraged to apply.--Design at LaunchNotesDesign is a critical organization at LaunchNotes. We solve problems for our users by discovering.