Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a QA Engineer-API Tester to join our team for a fully remote position.
- As a QA Engineer for API Testing, you will work with developers, product managers, QA team members, and
- operations team members to ensure deliverables are timely and meet expectations. This role requires the
- ability to test at the REST API level using various tools like Postman and CharlesProxy, to ensure the correct
- Streaming applications.
- Test the Video content management system .
- Test the various UI functionality of the Video CMS.
- Test Login sso okta functionality of Video CMS, verify video metadata in API is correct.
- Verify the API, business logic is correct .
- Using various REST API Testing tools like Postman or CharlesProxy, you will construct and test
- REST API endpoints to test Web Services deployed in Test and Production-like environments
- Document and Train other Team Members in Testing at the REST API level
- Ensure all REST API CRUD operations work as desired
- Regression Test REST APIs for Release Candidates using Pre-built Suites of Tests
- Attend Agile Planning Sessions for both REST API and Backend Services Teams
You have –
- Over 6 years of experience in Software testing in an Agile environment.
- Experience in UI functionality testing across browsers.
- Experience Java / junit testing and selenium, cypress automation.
- Experience in REST API and Web Services Testing
- Experience using REST API Tools like Postman, Swagger, or CharlesProxy
- Experience coaching, training, and mentoring QA engineers in REST API Testing Methods.
- Experience Testing multi-media or Video Streaming Applications.
- Outstanding communication, organizational and interpersonal skills with both a technical and non-technical audience
You might also have –
- BA/BS in computer science or related technical field.
- Experience in Video Content Management, MPX (video Publishing).
- Testing on various platforms like Web, Mobile, and OTT Devices.
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Family: Digital and TechnologyType: Full timeDate Posted: Dec 01, 2022Req #: JR39890DescriptionJob Title: Sr. IT Systems Analyst (Finance)Job Location: Norfolk, Virginia - Remote WorkSign-On-Bonus: 1, 000.00Job Summary:Responsible for defining and.
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of.
Primary Skills: Automation, Cypress, React, JSON, Jenkins/GithubContract Type: W2Duration: 6+ MonthsLocation: 100% RemoteNOTE: Role open to Women Back to Work candidates with a career gap-TALK to a recruiter NOW: CONTACT Monika @ 408-907-2992-Grow your.
Work to turn vacation dreams into life-long memories by becoming a part of the Apple Leisure Group (ALG) team! We strive to be the first choice in vacation travel, enriching lives and uniting the world.Grow your career as a Software Tester within Trisept.
At LaunchNotes, diversity and inclusion are core values. Candidates with diverse and/or underrepresented backgrounds are encouraged to apply.--Design at LaunchNotesDesign is a critical organization at LaunchNotes. We solve problems for our users by discovering.