We encourage and welcome ALL people to apply - especially those from disadvantaged and minority groups!
Do you want to make a real difference in the healthcare industry while applying your skills in an open, flexible, and fun environment? Join MEDWING!
Were now looking for an experienced QA Automation Engineer to help us develop and deliver impactful products for nurses and other healthcare professionals using our platform.
Your Role in our Team
- Reviewing requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Creating detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating testing activities
- Designing, developing, and executing automation scripts
- Developing and applying testing processes for new and existing products
- Performing critical paths testing across multiple products
- Valuable software QA testing and automation experience mainly working in an agile development environment
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and cases
- Experience with Continuous Integration & Delivery tools (e.g. Circle CI)
- Previous experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing and with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting (e.g. Python or Ruby)
- Strong organizational skills and fluency in written and spoken English
- Be part of a great team to find the solution to one of the biggest problems in our society the shortage of healthcare workers in an aging society
- An open and colorful corporate culture with many international colleagues
- 26 vacation days per year, plus an additional day for each year with MEDWING up to 30 days
- MEDWING Flex: With our office policy you can work up to 60 days from our offices across Europe (e.g. Berlin, London, Dsseldorf, Munich, Hamburg)
- The best of both worlds: We are an office-led, but remote-friendly company, aiming at roughly 50% remote work, 50% in the office (could be less or much more whatever works for you!)
- Relocation assistance to move to Berlin with visa application and accommodation support
- Be mobile & travel sustainably to work: You have the option for a Swapfiets membership or a subsidized monthly public transportation ticket
- MEDWING Academy: Develop yourself further with our Learning & Development program (online language courses with Lingoda, free Udemy accounts)
- Exercise with our personal trainer several times a week
- Bright and dog-friendly office with a large roof terrace and optimal transport connections in Berlin-Mitte
- Legendary team and company events, discounts at external partners, delicious Fairtrade coffee, various cold drinks, and fresh organic fruit for free
MEDWING is building a digital career platform for all healthcare professionals. Our technology provides the perfect match between job searcher preferences and employer requirements - both for permanent positions, as well as for flexible assignments on a per shift basis. By making working in healthcare more attractive, we help solve the global shortage of healthcare professionals. We are a startup with a team of over 300 top-tier entrepreneurs, consultants, and engineers across Germany and the UK, and are rapidly becoming the go-to destination for working in healthcare across Europe.
As a team, we get along great with each other, both on a professional and a personal level. We care for ourselves, our company, and most of all for the lives and livelihood of healthcare workers. All reasons why this year MEDWING is ranked amongst the top 75 most innovative companies in Germany according to Handelsblatt, and in VCBays top 10 German healthcare startups!
More insights about MEDWING can be found here: https://team.medwing.com/
#Togetherwecare - As an equal opportunities employer, we value diversity in age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or cognitive ability, family status, and ethnicity. Our goal is to keep working towards breaking down barriers and making our opportunities accessible to everybody. We consistently work to ensure a culture in which people feel respected, accepted and valued at all times. Discrimination or harassment of any kind will not be tolerated. To ensure all this, we have an inhouse DEI team that is continuously working on improvements and critically examining actions!
Junior Tech Recruiting Manager
T +49 157 359 97 588
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Family: Digital and TechnologyType: Full timeDate Posted: Dec 01, 2022Req #: JR39890DescriptionJob Title: Sr. IT Systems Analyst (Finance)Job Location: Norfolk, Virginia - Remote WorkSign-On-Bonus: 1, 000.00Job Summary:Responsible for defining and.
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of.
Primary Skills: Automation, Cypress, React, JSON, Jenkins/GithubContract Type: W2Duration: 6+ MonthsLocation: 100% RemoteNOTE: Role open to Women Back to Work candidates with a career gap-TALK to a recruiter NOW: CONTACT Monika @ 408-907-2992-Grow your.
Work to turn vacation dreams into life-long memories by becoming a part of the Apple Leisure Group (ALG) team! We strive to be the first choice in vacation travel, enriching lives and uniting the world.Grow your career as a Software Tester within Trisept.
At LaunchNotes, diversity and inclusion are core values. Candidates with diverse and/or underrepresented backgrounds are encouraged to apply.--Design at LaunchNotesDesign is a critical organization at LaunchNotes. We solve problems for our users by discovering.