PingWind is seeking a Release Manager to support our newly awarded Veterans Benefits Administration (VBA) Solutions Delivery Center of Excellence (COE) contract work. The overall work will provide Human Centered Design, Configuration, Development, Integration support for VBA including project management, requirements elaboration, design, content creation, training, communications for the configuration, development and integration, testing and deployment, enhancement and sustainment of the SaaS and PaaS solutions in support of VBA (e.g., Salesforce, ServiceNow, Pega, Microsoft Power Platform).
- Plan the release of project deliverables and release life cycle
- Support the deployment of the product to the target audience in the production environment.
- Support the Digital Transformation Center (DTC) in the implementation and release of the configured application into production for end user use.
- Prepare Release notes to document the changes in functionality being deployed, in terms that are understandable by the target user personas.
- Communicate the project-related tasks such as plans, timelines, requirements, etc
- Coordinate the release schedule and resources required depending upon the third-party applications, defect backlogs, planned releases, and infrastructure updates
- Identify the risks that can delay the release and manage them, such that the scope scheduled, and quality of the release is not affected
- Capture information for new features and enhancements, as well as for the entire release package for the configuration, development and integration services, quality assurance and automation testing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, electronics engineering or other engineering or technical discipline is required, with 10 years of experience
- 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
- Previous release and/or project management experience
- Experience in all phases of the software development lifecycle including analysis, design, implementation, test, integration, and maintenance
- Experience managing releases for diverse environments with multiple applications and platform types
- Experience with change management process and procedures required for maintenance releases
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with demonstrated experience.
PingWind is focused on delivering outstanding services to the federal government. We have extensive experience in the fields of cyber security, development, IT infrastructure, supply chain management and other professional services such as system design and continuous improvement. PingWind is a VA CVE certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and SBA HUBZone Certified with offices in Washington DC and Northern Virginia. www.PingWind.com
Our benefits include:
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Robust Health & Dental Insurance Options
- 401k with matching
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Continuing education assistance
- Short Term / Long Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program through Sun Life Financial EAP Guidance Resources
Veterans are encouraged to apply
PingWind, Inc. does not discriminate in employment opportunities, terms and conditions of employment, or practices on the basis of race, age, gender, religious or political beliefs, national origin or heritage, disability, sexual orientation, or any characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Family: Digital and TechnologyType: Full timeDate Posted: Dec 01, 2022Req #: JR39890DescriptionJob Title: Sr. IT Systems Analyst (Finance)Job Location: Norfolk, Virginia - Remote WorkSign-On-Bonus: 1, 000.00Job Summary:Responsible for defining and.
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of.
Primary Skills: Automation, Cypress, React, JSON, Jenkins/GithubContract Type: W2Duration: 6+ MonthsLocation: 100% RemoteNOTE: Role open to Women Back to Work candidates with a career gap-TALK to a recruiter NOW: CONTACT Monika @ 408-907-2992-Grow your.
Work to turn vacation dreams into life-long memories by becoming a part of the Apple Leisure Group (ALG) team! We strive to be the first choice in vacation travel, enriching lives and uniting the world.Grow your career as a Software Tester within Trisept.
At LaunchNotes, diversity and inclusion are core values. Candidates with diverse and/or underrepresented backgrounds are encouraged to apply.--Design at LaunchNotesDesign is a critical organization at LaunchNotes. We solve problems for our users by discovering.
Description:MAKE A DIFFERENCE AT OCHINOCHIN is a rapidly growing national nonprofit health IT organization with two decades of experience transforming health care delivery to drive health equity. We are hiring for a number of new positions to meet increasing.
Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries.
Minimum Qualifications: Entry level or early career. 0–1-year experience using Informatica Power Center with an on-premises installation as this position is needed to help support production requests for changes.Developer assignment will include: A).
Codurance is a high-end IT consultancy born in the UK almost 10 years ago and our main goal is to raise the bar in the software industry through professionalism and technical excellence!As a Senior QA Engineer at Codurance, you will be working closely.
Duties include reviewing and understanding all business, design, and non functional requirements, gathering proper system requirements in order to create suitable performance test plans, test strategies, test scenarios, load test scripts, and test data;.
More jobs by this company
Salesforce DeveloperDescriptionPingWind is seeking a Salesforce Developer to support our newly awarded Veterans Benefits Administration (VBA) Solutions Delivery Center of Excellence (COE) contract work. The overall work will provide Human Centered Design,.
Azure Cloud Engineer - CDCFully RemoteJob TypeFull-timeDescriptionPingWind is seeking a Cloud Engineer to support the NCCDPHP contract. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion.